Feeling pregnant

Forum: January 2015 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By rusticbythesea01
  • 1 Post By mandy5586
  • 1 Post By Hopingfor1soon
  • 2 Post By jmomma2_4
  • 2 Post By Tiff802
  • 1 Post By jaychrysalis
  • 1 Post By Rainbow Family
  • 1 Post By Bowser

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2015 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 24th, 2014, 07:47 AM
AmyGail's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Since Friday I have actually started to feel pregnant. I just felt "off" since then. I never have morning sickness so the first few weeks I am just usually a little tired. But, since Friday the full on tired, feel like I have been hit by a bus feeling has hit. I am whiney, I am starting to get short of breath. I just want to lay around. I just don't feel good. My husband keeps asking me what is wrong and I have no words to explain to him how I feel. There is really nothing specifically wrong. I started laughing yesterday because he asked again and all I could think of was OMG I feel pregnant. lol He said well you are almost out of your first trimester so I guess it's about time you start feeling that way. Let the fun begin! Does anybody else feel this way or am I just being weird?

Baby Stonehawk Warrior due January 12th!!!

My name is Amy ~ Mommy to 3
Treston, 20 ~ Tanner, 15 ~ Lali, 4
My little angel babies~ lost 10/2013 @ 7w1d (June DDC) & 3/2014 @ 8w2d (Oct DDC)
June 24th, 2014, 08:11 AM
Ninky's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Other than tired (feeling like I've been hit by a truck) and cravings/aversions, I wouldn't. LOL. I guess those are major symptoms, at least for me. Like you, I don't have any m/s, so sometimes I feel pretty normal, until I crash from exhaustion.

June 24th, 2014, 08:11 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
Lol you're funny! I was sick the first 10 wks, so I definitely felt it, but I wouldn't say I felt like I was pregnant, I just felt like I had a virus because it didn't hit yet. Now, I totally feel pregnant....especially in the mornings when I sit up in bed and my breasts hurt so bad. Also, when I get those flutters and taps....it's definitely very real.

Oh, and may I add, my pregnant looking belly. I see it all the time now!
Mrscanadianbacon likes this.

2/10/14 @ 6w3d

Last edited by rusticbythesea01; June 24th, 2014 at 08:13 AM.
June 24th, 2014, 09:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm tired. I am a bit on the emotional side--feeling lonely, unappreciated, etc. I'm sure it's just my hormones. I also have a difficult time eating breakfast because nothing sounds OR SMELLS good (besides bacon) yet I have to eat something or I'll feel so nauseous!

But as far as feeling pregnant...I still don't feel it yet. This pregnancy is way different than my DD.
Mrscanadianbacon likes this.

June 24th, 2014, 09:32 AM
isaroo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't really feel pregnant. I've been napping when Nate does, so that probably helps a lot. Just this last week, I've been having a few waves of nausea, but it doesn't last long.

~Missing our Angel ~ March 8, 2014~

Next Appointment 11/19

June 24th, 2014, 12:07 PM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
I don't really know how to describe what I am feeling either. I feel tired ALOT, no motivation to get up and do anything, I don't really feel sick any more (only had a few days that were bad), but the thought of most food is disgusting. I have a big old belly that is getting in the way of things now too... Idk.. My DH seems clueless this time... haha
AmyGail likes this.

June 24th, 2014, 01:24 PM
jmomma2_4's Avatar Jill
Oh Lordy yes. I put my head down on the table after dinner last night and could've dozed off then. My hubby asked what's wrong and I said I'm tired. He said I've been sleeping an awful lot. (Insert choke hold here bc while he's snoring away I'm up/down/tossing/turning) He then says why. I said firmly I'm pregnant. That's when I could confirm the exhaustion of building a human was fully upon me and my emotions! He then proceeded to ask if it would last the whole time! I mentioned something abt this not "being our first rodeo." Men. So yes mentally and energy wise I feel pregnant. The belly will follow suit soon

Oh and the puking while silmutaneously peeing in my britches was a firm reminder this morning too!
AmyGail and Mrscanadianbacon like this.

Jill, momma of 3 pregnant with #4! Due January 20, 2014
June 24th, 2014, 06:08 PM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aside from just feeling crappy, I still don't feel pregnant yet! Which, works against me because then I overdo it and make myself feel worse! I even had my first appointment yesterday and it just felt surreal like I was a big poser or something lol. Hearing the heartbeat always makes it more real for me, so in a few weeks in sure it will be more realistic!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

June 24th, 2014, 06:23 PM
Tiff802's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I feel like crap and I am mean! I seriously yelled at a lady in the super market today,not even exaggerating! She was in the wrong but my kids were with me and I never should have reacted that way. It's not normal for me, totally pregnancy related!
AmyGail and Mrscanadianbacon like this.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy Vicki!

See my growing belly!

June 24th, 2014, 06:59 PM
AmyGail's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiff802 View Post
I feel like crap and I am mean! I seriously yelled at a lady in the super market today,not even exaggerating! She was in the wrong but my kids were with me and I never should have reacted that way. It's not normal for me, totally pregnancy related!
I totally know what you mean. I am apologizing to my hubby on the daily cause of my little fits. Lol

Baby Stonehawk Warrior due January 12th!!!

My name is Amy ~ Mommy to 3
Treston, 20 ~ Tanner, 15 ~ Lali, 4
My little angel babies~ lost 10/2013 @ 7w1d (June DDC) & 3/2014 @ 8w2d (Oct DDC)
June 24th, 2014, 11:45 PM
Jeany
Yes I can't find the words, the mental and physical exhaustion has me all, loopy
AmyGail likes this.

June 25th, 2014, 03:12 AM
Veteran
Yes.. Exactly how you feel.. Im exhausted.. I need sleep. Its like ive been partying for three days when really, I had a nap 2 hours ago. Lol.
AmyGail likes this.

Ellie and wife.
Mums to DS - 7 and expecting their second due Jan 7th 2015

It's A Boy!!
June 25th, 2014, 03:44 AM
Bowser's Avatar Regular
Super exhausted, I basically shut down after work. I like to pretend the reason I'm exhausted is that I'm working like crazy, but it's probably 50% the pregnancy.
AmyGail likes this.

June 25th, 2014, 08:36 AM
My belly hurts all the time, that's everything.
June 25th, 2014, 09:38 AM
Veteran
My head is so fuzzy!!! I just can't think straight. I have a pre-screening job interview tomorrow, and I just don't know how I'm going to find the words to answer the questions.
June 25th, 2014, 09:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
There are times when I say "I can def tell I'm pregnant" because of the bloating or yucky feeling, but I haven't felt fully pregnant yet. If that makes sense. I don't feel pregnant until I get an actual belly, and can feel and hear (via our doppler) baby.
June 27th, 2014, 06:01 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I'd so happily take a moment I didn't feel pregnant...

Thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search