Random Chat Thread

Forum: Due Date Club of February 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree19Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of February 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2014, 12:29 PM
WantingAnother's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah I hear you about moving. It's hard to do that when families are involved. I was considering Houston for CRNA school but I'm not sure I could actually do the move.

June 6th, 2014, 12:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Lisigirl13
I live in Miami so we pretty much see summer all year long. :/

This weekend I work we have all these promotions going on at once. and I typically work nights

As for feeling I feel much better than I have been these past couple of days. I am experiencing a little bit of cramping but hopefully it goes away.

Anybody thinking baby names yet?

Thanks to "alethia" for my awesome siggy

Missing You - 06/25/2014 (7wks 3days)

June 6th, 2014, 12:34 PM
I have always wanted to visit Miami!

As far as baby names I like Audrina for a girl but not convinced yet and for a boy daddy wants a jr. but I am not sure I want that!

Last edited by WantingAnother; June 6th, 2014 at 11:55 PM.
June 6th, 2014, 03:26 PM
Veteran
We had a horrible winter here too. Now the mosquitos are horrible but I'm trying not to complain because it's warm and green. I could do with a little less of the white season!

I have an inkling on this one and a name already in mind, but have to convince DH So much fun!
June 6th, 2014, 03:53 PM
valentinemommy's Avatar aka GreenMomma
We have two picked out for a girl and two for a boy so far. But there is a lot of time for that to change. I have always been one to keep baby names secret lol. I usually don't tell anyone. I suppose there is no harm in sharing though.

Our girl names are Amity and Lorna. Boy names are Adrian and Mason.
WantingAnother and kimberzzz like this.

June 6th, 2014, 06:35 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WantingAnother View Post
Oro Valley here too!! How awesome! I'll be delivering at NW Women's Center
That's so funny! I miss AZ sometimes, though I don't miss the heat. That being said, 90 degrees plus humidity is pretty rough here in SC!

June 6th, 2014, 06:50 PM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Lia - I like your name choices. Mason is on our boy list as well.

We haven't really discussed names yet but I think we both still really like our second top contender for Sophia, which is Ava. I have a few others I really like though, so it's not a for sure yet. Boy names are more tough for us, since we're stuck using a family middle name that all the men in DH's family use and it doesn't flow the best with a lot of my top names. So we'll see. I love thinking about baby names, though!
GreenMomma likes this.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby Landon in Feb!

{Our family blog}

June 6th, 2014, 06:54 PM
Super Mommy
We had a girl name picked before we found out DS was a boy, and if this baby is a girl we will use it: Harley Michelle. If it's a boy we'll go with Samuel David, and call him Sam/Sammy. I tend to got for biblical names when it comes to boys, even though I'm not overtly religious. I just like them for some reason. DS is Michael Luke (we call him Luke).

June 6th, 2014, 07:14 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMomma View Post
We have two picked out for a girl and two for a boy so far. But there is a lot of time for that to change. I have always been one to keep baby names secret lol. I usually don't tell anyone. I suppose there is no harm in sharing though.

Our girl names are Amity and Lorna. Boy names are Adrian and Mason.
I love Amity!!! We know a sweet Mason
GreenMomma likes this.
June 6th, 2014, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie7690 View Post
That's so funny! I miss AZ sometimes, though I don't miss the heat. That being said, 90 degrees plus humidity is pretty rough here in SC!
Humidity makes it so much worse!!!

I am loving all the names choices!!
GreenMomma likes this.

June 7th, 2014, 05:44 AM
bug, boo, n boogers mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are not doing much. My husband is on a much needed 2 week vaca so we have been taking the kids to the park, and just spending time together.

Thank's to lovinMyGirls for my awsome name siggy!

June 7th, 2014, 05:48 AM
valentinemommy's Avatar aka GreenMomma
Thanks girls. Having two boys, I've been pondering the perfect girl name for almost 10 years now lol. Amity is pretty set in stone for us. When I first mentioned it, DH thought it was weird, but now he loves it. So hard to choose though. Lorna is special to me because of the Scottish roots. Cassie, I love thinking about this too lol. Boy names are harder though. Our boys are Gabriel Talon and Alexander Draven. We didn't figure them out for sure until I was almost due lol.

June 7th, 2014, 06:40 AM
Well looks like I do have plans today now. I'm going to see The Fault In Our Stars with my mom this afternoon. We'll see if the pregnancy hormones kick in today! haha

{Our family blog}

June 7th, 2014, 08:53 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm just sitting around feeling sorry for myself for feeling yuck. I haven't told anyone around here so I can't complain and really should start acting normal.
June 7th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Aidan~N~Haileys Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
UGH picking a name is going to be super hard this time around! Every name i had on each list my husband nixed yesterday except for 1 or 2 on each list..seriously dude. And most of his reasonings was because it was a person on a show or movie, and i'm like so what I wasn't even thinking about that, I was just thinking i like that name..ugh he's being difficult.. Only boy names we agree on are Nathan and Tyle and only girl name is Paige. I added some new names to my lists and well see what he says about them.

June 7th, 2014, 06:53 PM
I hope everyone had a great Saturday!!! I had to take some nausea med today it was just one of those days but it's so reassuring that things are ok!

June 8th, 2014, 08:26 AM
Super Mommy
Long weekend here so still another day to go thank goodness!! It's Winter here and while ours doesn't get cold enough to snow, I am freezing, just can't get warm!! Having said that, not looking forward to delivering a baby in 40 degrees Celsius either!! Was planning on waiting a couple more months to miss the worst of our Summer with a newborn!!
June 8th, 2014, 08:55 AM
bug, boo, n boogers mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ugghh feeling a little queasy today, but I am ok with it. My husband is going to be smoking a brisket and making potato salad! I love him!

Thank's to lovinMyGirls for my awsome name siggy!

June 9th, 2014, 05:39 AM
Good morning, ladies! What's the weather going to be like for you today? Looks like we have a high of 78 and going to have a few rainy days ahead of us. So I'm thinking it might be a good library day.

{Our family blog}

June 14th, 2014, 05:46 AM
My daughter is killing me! As if the fatigue wasn't bad enough, Sophia thought 4:45 was a good time to wake up... Will definitely be joining her for a nap today.

{Our family blog}

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search