Random Chat Thread

Forum: Due Date Club of February 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree19Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of February 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2014, 05:53 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Thought I'd start a random chat thread so we can get to know each other better.

Anyone have any fun weekend plans?

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

{Our family blog}

June 6th, 2014, 06:03 AM
kimberzzz's Avatar Veteran
My friend owns a salon and is supposed to do my hair tomorrow as a b-day gift, but my brother keeps asking me to go to Disney with him. Its going to be so hot and idk if its a good idea with being nauseous and all. Sunday my dh's sister and her family are coming to visit from another state, so we are having a family dinner. We're thinking about telling his family Sunday because everyone will be there, but idk if we could do it without the kids hearing.

Mommy to..
Aireana Joy 3/19/05
Zaylee Grace 3/17/09
Kian Dayne 9/4/10
Jaycek Robert 3/1/12

4/3/14
June 6th, 2014, 06:04 AM
Aidan~N~Haileys Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im hanging out with an awesome friend and my mom is moving to NC and staying with us for a little while. Im super excited.

June 6th, 2014, 06:09 AM
WantingAnother's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great idea! This weekend I am writing a paper for the last week of this class I am in. 3 classes left until I graduate with my Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences! I am super excited! My last day is October 26th!

Other than that, I'll be doing the typical weekend chores around here, laundry, cleaning, you know all the fun stuff lol!

June 6th, 2014, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberzzz View Post
My friend owns a salon and is supposed to do my hair tomorrow as a b-day gift, but my brother keeps asking me to go to Disney with him. Its going to be so hot and idk if its a good idea with being nauseous and all. Sunday my dh's sister and her family are coming to visit from another state, so we are having a family dinner. We're thinking about telling his family Sunday because everyone will be there, but idk if we could do it without the kids hearing.
Oh when is your birthday? Mine is on Tuesday!

I don't think we have much going on this weekend. I'm trying to talk DH into re-doing/finishing our basement. We moved into our new house last August and the basement really needs some work. I hate going down there. So hoping I can get him started on that soon. We'll see.

{Our family blog}

June 6th, 2014, 06:29 AM
kimberzzz's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie.S View Post
Oh when is your birthday? Mine is on Tuesday!

I don't think we have much going on this weekend. I'm trying to talk DH into re-doing/finishing our basement. We moved into our new house last August and the basement really needs some work. I hate going down there. So hoping I can get him started on that soon. We'll see.

My birthday was just over a week ago on May 29th. Do you have any special birthday plans? My day was pretty uneventful and my hormones were all out of whack. I think that was the day I realized that I had to be pregnant lol. Happy early birthday!

Mommy to..
Aireana Joy 3/19/05
Zaylee Grace 3/17/09
Kian Dayne 9/4/10
Jaycek Robert 3/1/12

4/3/14
June 6th, 2014, 06:32 AM
Happy Birthday ladies!
kimberzzz likes this.

June 6th, 2014, 06:36 AM
Thanks! No real big plans. I was thinking of doing a shopping day with DD and then we'll probably have dinner out with my family. And I'm sure we'll get some Cold Stone at some point, maybe this weekend. Yum!
kimberzzz likes this.

{Our family blog}

June 6th, 2014, 07:20 AM
Super Mommy
Nothing fun planned...probably just hanging out at home and catching up on housework.

June 6th, 2014, 07:30 AM
Katie,

Where in AZ are you from? I'm in Tucson

June 6th, 2014, 08:07 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WantingAnother View Post
Katie,

Where in AZ are you from? I'm in Tucson
Tucson!! Technically Oro Valley. Will you be delivering at TMC?
WantingAnother likes this.

June 6th, 2014, 08:12 AM
Oro Valley here too!! How awesome! I'll be delivering at NW Women's Center

June 6th, 2014, 08:54 AM
My brother and SIL lived in Tucson for a year and we actually found out we were pregnant with Sophia our first morning of vacation out visiting them. We told my family after we all hiked up "A Mountain". It's very pretty out there!

{Our family blog}

June 6th, 2014, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie.S View Post
My brother and SIL lived in Tucson for a year and we actually found out we were pregnant with Sophia our first morning of vacation out visiting them. We told my family after we all hiked up "A Mountain". It's very pretty out there!
How neat!! Such a small world! I like it here but it's sooooo hot in the summer time. Today will be 110 degrees

June 6th, 2014, 09:17 AM
valentinemommy's Avatar aka GreenMomma
Happy Birthday girls!!

We are going camping tomorrow. I am nervous how it will go, especially with how I'm feeling today. I feel like I could sleep for a week and food is my worst enemy. Just crappy all around although I am still thankful for the symptoms lol. We already had the trip planned as an early Father's day thing before I found out I was pregnant lol. So I am going to make the best of it and try to enjoy it. It should be cooler Sunday, thankfully!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantingAnother View Post
How neat!! Such a small world! I like it here but it's sooooo hot in the summer time. Today will be 110 degrees
Here I am whining about 85 degrees! Holy moly that's hot! Tuscon is where my DH was born, but I've never been.

June 6th, 2014, 09:19 AM
Veteran
Happy birthday to you gals celebrating!!

We will be doing chores around the homestead, getting ready to bring about 30 laying hens home, and taking care of our milk goats (we got them about a month ago and I love them!). On Sunday we'll celebrate Pentecost/Shavuot so it will be a nice weekend for us I'm also hoping to get my new siggy ready

How is everyone feeling? I've got fatigue really starting but otherwise feel good.
June 6th, 2014, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMomma View Post
Happy Birthday girls!!

We are going camping tomorrow. I am nervous how it will go, especially with how I'm feeling today. I feel like I could sleep for a week and food is my worst enemy. Just crappy all around although I am still thankful for the symptoms lol. We already had the trip planned as an early Father's day thing before I found out I was pregnant lol. So I am going to make the best of it and try to enjoy it. It should be cooler Sunday, thankfully!

Here I am whining about 85 degrees! Holy moly that's hot! Tuscon is where my DH was born, but I've never been.
There are a lot of connections to Tucson in here, how awesome!! Yeah this heat is miserable at times! Phoenix gets hotter so thankfully I'm not there. I love winters here though because it's not so cold! I hate cold lol. If you decide to visit, don't pick summer hehe
GreenMomma likes this.

June 6th, 2014, 11:02 AM
valentinemommy's Avatar aka GreenMomma
I hate cold too lol. We had a really bad winter here this year. Basically were snowed in from January until mid February with a few good days in the mix lol. The way I'm feeling right now, I would sure prefer the cold over the heat though! (Barf)

June 6th, 2014, 11:04 AM
Sometimes I wish I lived where you could actually see the four seasons. I want to experience snow at some point but don't know if I could handle the temp haha!
kimberzzz likes this.

June 6th, 2014, 11:23 AM
Oh man, that is hot. Dang! But I think I would still take that over the midwest winters. I hate, hate the cold! And this last winter was especially awful. I so wish we could move but I know we won't because of our families.

{Our family blog}

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search