All day sickness

Forum: Due Date Club of February 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By bug, boo, n boogers mom
  • 2 Post By BostieMama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of February 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2014, 09:24 AM
bug, boo, n boogers mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Holy moly batman. I haven't felt this craptastic since my very first pregnancy 14yrs ago (at least I haven't puked, yet). I can't really eat anything. It sounds good for 5 min, and if I don't eat it in that time frame, the craving is gone. I can't stand the smell of any type of meat (I LOVE steaks), but nooo, this little peanut does not.

I made cabbage rolls for dinner last night, got about 6 bites or so into it and couldn't eat any more. I am trying to rack my brain for proteins that sound good and NOTHING is sounding good. Not even my beloved peanut butter company, cinnamon raisin peanut butter.

The only thing I can eat on a daily basis with out wanting to puke, is a banana. Even cereal is not sounding good. What are you ladies eating these days? Need some ideas.

Thank's to lovinMyGirls for my awsome name siggy!

July 8th, 2014, 09:35 AM
Veteran
Coconut Milk, Granola Bars, and French fries. Oh so balanced...LOL. I'm really craving potatoes right now--even baked potatoes which is weird because I've never really loved them.
July 8th, 2014, 09:59 AM
rabbitranch's Avatar est. 2000
I eat a lot of pretzels and drink a lot of gingerale on ice.

Heidi, mama to 4 kiddos and an lost 11.25.13 at 11w5d
July 8th, 2014, 11:07 AM
valentinemommy's Avatar aka GreenMomma
I eat a lot of cheez-itz ans pretzels. I feel bad off and on all day too, but I'm slowly getting to eating whole meals. Right now I'm munching on dry blueberry flavored frosted mini-wheats to calm my stomach. Hope you feel better!

July 8th, 2014, 11:55 AM
bug, boo, n boogers mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks ladies! Think I will get some pretzels. I have ginger ale (hubby picked me up some this weekend). Hopefully that will help!
valentinemommy likes this.

Thank's to lovinMyGirls for my awsome name siggy!

July 8th, 2014, 01:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
I'm the same way. Very little sounds good, and if it does, I better jump on the craving quick, or its gone and back to square one with an aversion to everything. That's how I've been getting by...impulse eating. SO bad lol.

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 1/31/15!

July 8th, 2014, 09:13 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
I'm sick all day and my nights are even worse

I am on zofran, gravol and dicleglis and I'm still sick and throwing up all the time but I seem to be not as bad as most of my other HG a babies
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 10mo 10/10/13

July 8th, 2014, 09:18 PM
mumto6boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh nothing sounds good so I just force myself to eat whatever only to end up regretting it later bc even after a few bites I feel so overstuffed and sick then an hour later I feel like I never ate. It's a disgusting neverending cycle. Tonight I did want a Frosty from Wendy's and it actually hit the spot!

July 9th, 2014, 01:19 AM
rabbitranch's Avatar est. 2000
Ha, I was going to come on here and say I had pasta with alfredo for dinner and it sat really well but then I woke up at 3am feeling like I had swallowed several shoes or something. Ugh. I swear I'm going to stop eating dinner!

Heidi, mama to 4 kiddos and an lost 11.25.13 at 11w5d
July 9th, 2014, 02:38 AM
BostieMama's Avatar Veteran
My morning sickness has kinda gone away. When it was at the worst I was eating a lot of plain almonds. Not much taste and they filled me up. Also plain Cheerios and blueberries. I get you on the cravings. I was really wanting potato salad and by the time I got to make it I took two bites and was like nooooope.

Oooh I must have hit some newbie post count because I see signatures and avatars now. I thought maybe the board didn't use them. Lol I was like how am I going to keep these ladies straight with no icons!
July 9th, 2014, 04:14 AM
Lora85's Avatar Veteran
I just started getting nauseous all day few days ago. I don't think it's too bad though since I was throwing up 3-4 times each day with my DS (until I was 5 months pregnant). The nausea isn't bad, I can still go to work and hide it pretty well

Hope things will start to get better for you soon!

Due Feb 10, 2015 with baby #2

July 9th, 2014, 04:35 AM
Regular
I eat a lot of yogurt when I feel sick, which is often. Plain toast, cheese, and crackers.
July 9th, 2014, 05:44 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
I've been eating a lot of fruit lately. I love that everything is in season right now!

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

{Our family blog}

July 9th, 2014, 06:22 AM
Veteran
I feel so bad for you guys. I was sick as a dog with my first two kids. For some reason I'm not too bad this go around. I take b6 in the morning and sip on ginger tea throughout the day. I also eat regularly. If I let myself get hungry I will feel sick. Sometimes it takes forcing down some crackers or a muffin, but it helps!!
July 9th, 2014, 06:29 AM
Veteran
Knock on wood I haven't been nausea sick yet, but man I keep getting these wicked dizzy spells.
July 10th, 2014, 12:20 AM
mommyof4plus's Avatar Veteran
I'm the opposite... eating is the only thing that makes my stomach feel better and it is only temporary so I eat and eat and eat to relieve the all day sickness. So I gain wait... lots of it I sometimes wish I had your problem. Have you tried broth? I like broth. Sorry sickness stinks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search