freaking out

Forum: Due Date Club of February 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PinkLove15
  • 1 Post By BostieMama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of February 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2014, 02:11 PM
riversongbella's Avatar Veteran
I am having a freak out session. Logical or not it's happening. First it's about my teeth I read somewhere that having cavities or dental issues isn't good for baby. And well I have at least four cavities I can count nor do I have dental (just cleanings) and I don't think with my insurance I would get dental until I'm 6 months.

Here, I am trying to act responsible and not share all this with my partner ... I'm frantically brushing my teeth after every meal now hoping that the cavities at least don't spread lol

I feel like I'm acting ridiculous!! I just have sucky medical insurance and this is coming to my realization that it was fine when it was just me. My partner has no idea the lack of things my insurance covers and he did offer to pay for getting me insurance (but I don't want to rely on him that way, and to me it looks like being irresponsible but then again I am not use to relying on people) or have him think like why am I having a baby with this one?? I just need reassurance everything is going to be okay. I still haven't told anyone yet about expecting and possibly this is also starting to weigh on me ... I have my first appointments next week (thankfully) to get some talking time with doctors

any other non married to be mommies out there?? potential realizations that are just now popping into your head?
July 8th, 2014, 02:18 PM
PinkLove15's Avatar Denise
Send a message via Skype™ to PinkLove15
I am not married and my boyfriend literally has NO job and NO medical (which is hard to believe since we're in Canada) so at this point... regardless if we are together or not when baby is born he/she will have to have my last name for Medical reasons..so yes, the stress is building up and I too am freaking out. I just try to stay calm and relax because my parents are behind me and squirt 100% no matter what, but it's still hard because my boyfriend were he to get sick or injured would have lots of bills... sigh. it is tough hang in there hun!!
Thirtyand1st likes this.

July 8th, 2014, 05:26 PM
Super Mommy
Just want to say that I had cavities and broken teeth through both my previous pregnancies with no issues whatsoever. Also my SIL had shocking teeth through most of her 7 pregnancies and her children are fine. Try not to make yourself crazy over it. Gentle hugs.
July 9th, 2014, 01:38 AM
BostieMama's Avatar Veteran
I just want to say I like your username.
riversongbella likes this.
July 9th, 2014, 09:17 AM
riversongbella's Avatar Veteran
thanks for the words ... I figured as I have been thinking all day, women have been having babies forever (before all this medical knowledge for sure) and there are tons of healthy people out there from decades and hundreds of years ago when women drank or smoked or ate just whatever foods or had whatever health conditions ... granted we can benefit from the medical knowledge ... but the body is a pretty miraculous thing ...

I think first time mommy freakouts are funny ... but natural at the same time, I watched a video about me turning 9 weeks today and I won't lie it hit me that fingers and toes are developing ... it's been a gradual dream like state that I'm in fact pregnant ... until I got the visual from the video ... now it's getting more and more real feeling today first day I wokeup without feeling morning sick (epic) fingers crossed it's gone for good!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search