pain...advice please....

Forum: Due Date Club of February 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By momopotamus
  • 1 Post By windywoodsmama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of February 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2014, 10:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
A week or so ago i had this intense pain in my lower back & abdomen on the right side..i could barely walk so i went to the er and they found two massive cysts on my ovary...the pain has subsided some since then but now i get this really bad pain in my lower back on the left side near my spine..it comes in spells but it's so bad i can't bend over and it's a pain in the *** to walk..today i am hurting all over so i've been in bed...could it still be related to the cysts or is it something else? should i call my ob or just ride it out a little longer?

July 9th, 2014, 10:48 AM
valentinemommy's Avatar aka GreenMomma
I'm not sure. I've had lower back pain and what feels like popping or things shifting around near my tailbone, but bending forward actually feels better for me. Your could be related to your cysts, so couldn't hurt to call.

July 9th, 2014, 11:26 AM
andrews_sweetie's Avatar Mom to Aiden
I would call your OB. No reason to be doubled over in pain. Hope your feeling better soon.
July 9th, 2014, 11:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I called the doctor they are going to go over my urine results from last time i was there and will call me back. It may be tomorrow though.

July 9th, 2014, 11:44 AM
Babylove2015's Avatar Veteran
Take care of yourself ((hugs))
July 9th, 2014, 11:48 AM
riversongbella's Avatar Veteran
just have a "me" day ... my midwife said call anytime I have pain that lasts longer than an hr ... glad you called, they are looking into it, just ease your mind around that :hugs:
July 9th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
She called and said that my urine from the 30th was negative for everything they tested for bit she'll leave a note for my doctor and get I'm touch with me tomorrow.

July 9th, 2014, 01:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
Sounds like it could be sciatic nerve pain? I had a stretch of that last night, its a pain in the butt (like, literally lol) and its very uncomfortable.
valentinemommy likes this.

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 1/30/15! It's A Girl! SHE'S HERE! Lillian Emma Born 1/9/15 @37wks 6lbs 8oz

July 10th, 2014, 12:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The nurse called me and said he thinks it's probably from the cysts.

July 10th, 2014, 07:10 PM
Super Mommy
I had that kind of pain with my first pregnancy and they found cysts when I went to the ER. I didn't have the pain recur, though. I would definitely follow up with your doc (again) if the pain persists - especially if you're concerned about baby.
wvufan67 likes this.
July 11th, 2014, 06:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I think it is odd too. It's like my pain switched sides and it's every day especially if i lay down/sit too much or move around too much..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search