Eating every 15-20min

Forum: Due Date Club of February 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By sweetpea0714

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of February 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2014, 09:03 AM
Regular
I'm starving every 15-20min!!! No matter how much I eat. I can't keep up. I've gained 6lbs already.
July 10th, 2014, 09:17 AM
sweetpea0714's Avatar Veteran
I know what you mean! I'm constantly starving, even if I just ate. My husband has been treading dangerous waters lately. He seems to think it's a good idea to tell me I can't eat anything after dinner because it's too late at night. He also thought it was a good idea to steal half of my scoop of chocolate mousse at the salad buffet when we went out to eat with my FIL this week. He still doesn't understand that you don't get in between a pregnant lady and her food. Apparently he is oblivious to the reason why I might threaten him with my fork for trying to eat the rest of my mousse. Dad laughed and offered to enlighten him so that my hubby might live long enough to meet his baby Thankfully, I haven't been gaining anything yet, but I have been limiting myself (or been too lazy to try to make anything more) and have been cranky as a trade off.
JNIEVES and GreenGeek like this.
July 10th, 2014, 11:56 AM
Super Mommy
I am also a bottomless pit! I don't remember being like this until the second trimester with DS. I'm going to end up gaining way too much weight if this keeps up!

July 10th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Veteran
I am pretty hungry and thirsty all the time too!
July 10th, 2014, 06:17 PM
mumto6boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've gained 4 lbs already. Add the bloat and I look massive. My mother said to me today "You look like you've put on some weight." I nearly died and blamed it on the skirt I was wearing. She probably suspects now. I need to get to the gym and stop eating everything in sight! I told Dh today that I need to stop indulging myself and go back to my healthy meals. All this high fat greasy food isn't helping my stomach anyway.

July 11th, 2014, 05:59 AM
Veteran
I'm eating every 2-3 hours. Depends on the type and volume of food I've ate. If I don't I will start feeling sick. I can't eat too much at one time though because that makes me feel sick too. So far this has been my easiest pregnancy at this stage. I was sick as a dog with my other two. I credit a lot because I'm doing everything I can to manage a stomach never empty or full. I feel my whole life right now revolves around food. LOL

I feel so bad because of all the junk I've consumed with crackers, breads, potatoes in various forms and such. lol
July 11th, 2014, 08:01 AM
Super Mommy
My biggest issue with food has been the sugar cravings. I constantly want swedish fish or twizzlers or some other type of fruity candy...I'm trying so very hard not to indulge though because I gained over 50lbs with my first and am hoping to stay under 40 this time...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search