Weird Baby Dream!

Forum: Due Date Club of February 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Katie7690
  • 2 Post By BostieMama
  • 1 Post By JNIEVES
  • 2 Post By d_tops
  • 1 Post By dreaming_of_baby

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of February 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2014, 05:41 PM
mumto6boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a dream last night that the baby is another boy. DH and I were in the hospital after I had the baby. I looked down at him and he was all wrinkly and gross (not like my beautiful babies....lol) and I looked over at DH and said "It's been 2 days we need to give him a name!" Then I woke up from shock! LOL. Anyway, I can't recall ever having a dream like that revealing the gender before. I've been convinced the whole time it's another boy so this doesn't surprise me. What surprises me more is that the baby was so plug ugly....lmao!!!!

July 10th, 2014, 05:56 PM
Veteran
Aww you know the baby will beautiful!!! One of my friends was 3rd born, and his mom said he looked like a little spider monkey lol, after his brothers were just so cute. I always felt bad for him He grew up pretty handsome though

Anyways, I had this super-vivid girl dream with my 3rd. It was so realistic and I was totally convinced we were having a girl. Nope, all boy! I don't trust my own dreams, they're always weird!!!
July 10th, 2014, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by windywoodsmama View Post
Anyways, I had this super-vivid girl dream with my 3rd. It was so realistic and I was totally convinced we were having a girl. Nope, all boy! I don't trust my own dreams, they're always weird!!!

I just had 3 girls from my old DDC tell me they all had dreams their babies were the opposite sex. I'm not convinced but it's promising...lol! I really feel deep down it's another boy. Maybe bc I don't know anything else.

July 10th, 2014, 06:20 PM
Sahoko's Avatar Super Mommy
I keep dreaming it's a girl, though I have a strong feeling it'll be a boy. (Plus SO's family mainly produces boys, to further bolster that thinking. )
July 10th, 2014, 08:19 PM
Veteran
I haven't had any dreams about this baby, but I had dreams that DS was a girl. I'm pretty sure this one is a boy, DH and my family both have lots of boys!
mumto6boys and Sahoko like this.

July 10th, 2014, 11:42 PM
Super Mommy
To begin with I dreamt this was twin girls, then a girl and then last night a boy. So who the hell knows!!!

Usually if I dream about other it is right, not sure about myself!! Either that or I have 3 in there and they missed to at my scan!
July 11th, 2014, 12:40 AM
BostieMama's Avatar Member
With my son I always dreamt of girls. No dreams about the baby so far. Gosh knows I've dreamed about every other crazy thing. (Like making steaks for the Duggars last week? What?)
mumto6boys and momtoCLJA like this.
July 11th, 2014, 08:28 AM
Veteran
I'm sure your baby will be beautiful...lol. Who knows maybe you'll get a girl. A co-worker of mine many years ago ended up with an unplanned 6th pregnancy and after 5 boys him & his wife got their girl...
mumto6boys likes this.
July 11th, 2014, 08:31 AM
Dee
Plug ugly, bah ha ha. That cracked me up.

I thought my son was perfect, but now when I see photos of his first weeks, he actually started out like a shriveled old man with a spray tan addiction. (After some extra calories and a few days under bililights he started looking more like a baby, whew.)
July 11th, 2014, 02:12 PM
This is what the baby in my dream looked like. Only it was swaddled so all I saw was the ugly wrinkled monkey face with those big alien eyes....lol.

July 12th, 2014, 01:17 AM
dreaming_of_baby's Avatar cupcake monster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumto6boys View Post
This is what the baby in my dream looked like. Only it was swaddled so all I saw was the ugly wrinkled monkey face with those big alien eyes....lol.

LMAo...sorry wasn't ready for that picture hahahaha
mumto6boys likes this.

July 12th, 2014, 04:56 AM
Veteran
That's hilarious
July 12th, 2014, 05:14 AM
Super Mommy
LOL!! But even that monkey is cute......
July 12th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Veteran
Lol!!! I'm sure you will have a beautiful, human-looking baby!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search