No good very bad day!

Forum: Due Date Club of February 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By mumto6boys
  • 1 Post By PinkLove15
  • 1 Post By mumto6boys
  • 1 Post By sweetpea0714
  • 1 Post By valentinemommy
  • 1 Post By mumto6boys
  • 1 Post By PinkLove15

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of February 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 9th, 2014, 12:34 PM
mumto6boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am in such a foul mood today ever since I woke up. I'm exhausted and just feel blah. I'm cramping which has only added to my horrible mood and now to top things off I was washing clothes to go to church this afternoon and now my washing machine is broken and no one is going to come fix it until Monday bc the maintenance man only comes for emergencies on the weekend. I feel like I could cry which I hate bc it's not really a crying situation. Ughh Hormones suck!!!!!!!
Pumpkinpatch likes this.

August 9th, 2014, 12:42 PM
PinkLove15's Avatar Denise
Send a message via Skype™ to PinkLove15
I'm sorry you're having such a bad day. I hope it gets better hugs
mumto6boys likes this.

August 9th, 2014, 01:05 PM
WantingAnother's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope your day gets better STAT! Isn't it an emergency if a washer breaks with someone with a family?! That's some bs!

August 9th, 2014, 01:14 PM
Babylove2015's Avatar Veteran
Hugs

Melissa Due February 5,2015 Our Angel Baby Dec. 2013 always in Mommy's Heart

August 9th, 2014, 03:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 1/31/15!

August 9th, 2014, 03:57 PM
No the only things they consider emergencies is water leaks and AC not working. I can always go to my parents house to wash if I need to but I'm not that desperate yet!

August 9th, 2014, 06:29 PM
Veteran
That sounds like a really tough day. Hoping it gets better soon or at least tomorrow is better. Hang in there!
August 9th, 2014, 07:32 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When we have laundry machine problems, I will take everything to the laundromat. Take a kid or two, start it all eat lunch, switch it all.wait and then fold it all and go home. Doesn't take long,get it all done at the same time.
August 9th, 2014, 07:49 PM
I hope your evening is going better than your day and hope you get everything fixed very soon

August 9th, 2014, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmers-wife View Post
When we have laundry machine problems, I will take everything to the laundromat. Take a kid or two, start it all eat lunch, switch it all.wait and then fold it all and go home. Doesn't take long,get it all done at the same time.

I don't want to spend the $ especially if they'll come fix it Monday. At this point I'm like Oh Well. My boys all have clean school uniforms, socks, and underwear for school so I'm not worrying about it. I was mostly peeved about missing church but no biggie now. I think I'm all messed up in the head stressing over the darn Harmony results and everything is just bothering me more than usual.
sara121773 likes this.

August 9th, 2014, 08:20 PM
Did you get the results? Or still waiting?

August 9th, 2014, 11:13 PM
sweetpea0714's Avatar Veteran
I'm sorry you had such a rough day! I'm hoping this will make you laugh...Are you going to move to Australia? (It was one of my all time favorite kid's books). Hope you feel better soon and get everything sorted out with the washing machine!
mumto6boys likes this.
August 10th, 2014, 04:53 AM
valentinemommy's Avatar aka GreenMomma
Sorry for the bad day. Broken washing machine is an emergency for a Mom. Those appliances are like extra appendages as much as we use them! Hope today is better.
mumto6boys likes this.

Last edited by valentinemommy; August 10th, 2014 at 07:01 PM.
August 10th, 2014, 05:53 AM
Super Mommy
Hope you have had a much better day today!! Luckily hubby is a washing machine repair man, so mine gets fixed straight away.
August 10th, 2014, 06:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry

August 10th, 2014, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkLove15 View Post
Did you get the results? Or still waiting?

No I didn't get the results yet I'm just stressing about hearing them because I know it's going to be another boy and I know after it sinks in it won't matter bc all of my boys are awesome but when I found out I was expecting again I really tried to tell myself not to even hope for a girl but with friends telling me they know I'll have a girl over and over I let the old hope creep in and with that came looking at girl stuff and then allowing myself to think "what if". I said I wouldn't but I did and here I stand a couple of days from knowing and I'm dreading going through that same let down that I always feel. It's like my heart breaking from the loss of something I never had to begin with! It's hard for someone who is having their first child to understand. I'm not disappointed with having a boy, just upset at NOT having a girl, there's a distinct difference. I love all my boys and before becoming pregnant was perfectly content with having just boys and I still will be but I'll still be upset for a while not having a girl. It borders on insane.
valentinemommy likes this.

August 10th, 2014, 07:51 PM
*pinkdust pinkdust pinkdust* If it makes you feel any better I REALLY want a girl, I don't want to have to deal with the circumcision stuff and I'm doing it on my own.. I'll have NO clue how to teach a little boy potty ways. But at the end of the day I will love my child no matter what. Maybe you'll get the best surprise tomorrow (I think that is when you said you'll get results) but remember, nothing is wrong with gender disappointment either if it comes down to it. Lots of people have it. What I'm trying to say is everything will be okay in the long run. My pregnant brain just likes to ramble
mumto6boys likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search