Anatomy Scan Appointments

Forum: Due Date Club of February 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of February 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2014, 05:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
I thought it would be nice to keep track of all our anatomy scan appointments, since it's getting to be that time to schedule them!! Obviously avoid the gender questions if you're team green, but still let us know when your appointment is so we can wish you luck!

Appointment date:

How far along at that time?

Do you have a guess/mommy intuition about the gender?

We all just hope for a healthy baby, but are you hoping for a particular gender?

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 1/31/15!

August 18th, 2014, 05:54 PM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
Appointment date: September 25

How far along at that time? 19 weeks 1 day

Do you have a guess/mommy intuition about the gender? I go back and forth. But after having 5 boys in a row...we'll see I guess.

We all just hope for a healthy baby, but are you hoping for a particular gender? We are really hoping for a girl.

Pumpkinpatch likes this.

Brady('97)
Olivia('98)
Gavin('00)
Jaiden('03)
Gage('05)
Sloan('10)
Silas('11)
and 3 in my heart(3/13, 6/13 & 9/13)

Cautiously expecting our precious rainbow baby 02/18/15

August 18th, 2014, 06:16 PM
Veteran

Appointment date: September 4

How far along at that time? 18w2d

Do you have a guess/mommy intuition about the gender? I've had mild symptoms like when I was pregnant with my son.

We all just hope for a healthy baby, but are you hoping for a particular gender? We have g,g,b,g so we'd really like another boy.

August 18th, 2014, 06:34 PM
WantingAnother's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Appointment date: September 12

How far along at that time? 19w1d

Do you have a guess/mommy intuition about the gender? I already know gender

We all just hope for a healthy baby, but are you hoping for a particular gender? I was hoping for a boy but obviously happy with either! It's a boy!

August 18th, 2014, 07:44 PM
kimberzzz's Avatar Veteran
Appointment date: August 23rd

How far along at that time? 15 weeks and 5 days.

Do you have a guess/mommy intuition about the gender? Not really.

We all just hope for a healthy baby, but are you hoping for a particular gender? We're hoping for another girl.

Mommy to..
Aireana Joy 3/19/05
Zaylee Grace 3/17/09
Kian Dayne 9/4/10
Jaycek Robert 3/1/12

4/3/14
August 18th, 2014, 08:03 PM
Appointment date: September 22nd

How far along at that time? 19 weeks 5 days

Do you have a guess/mommy intuition about the gender? Boy

We all just hope for a healthy baby, but are you hoping for a particular gender? Was really hoping for a girl at the beginning but im finding now im just as excited about both possibilities
August 18th, 2014, 08:36 PM
PinkLove15's Avatar Denise
Send a message via Skype™ to PinkLove15
Appointment date: October 1st

How far along at that time? 19w2d

Do you have a guess/mommy intuition about the gender? Boy

We all just hope for a healthy baby, but are you hoping for a particular gender? Girl, girl and girl

August 18th, 2014, 10:58 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
Appointment date: Sept 30th

How far along at that time? 19w1d

Do you have a guess/mommy intuition about the gender? I so feel boy but who knows lol

We all just hope for a healthy baby, but are you hoping for a particular gender? I would love a boy after 5 girls but I am so inlove with my babies so I am just happy to do it one more time
Pumpkinpatch likes this.
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 11mo 10/10/13

August 19th, 2014, 04:56 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Appointment date: August 31st (early scan) & official OB scan will be sometime around 22 weeks.

How far along at that time? 17w 1d

Do you have a guess/mommy intuition about the gender? I'm guessing boy.

We all just hope for a healthy baby, but are you hoping for a particular gender? Kind of hoping for another girl, but DH definitely hopes for a boy.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting a baby boy in February!

{Our family blog}

August 19th, 2014, 10:04 AM
Veteran
Appointment date: Next u/s is 09/12

How far along at that time? 18w5d

Do you have a guess/mommy intuition about the gender? We know already!

We all just hope for a healthy baby, but are you hoping for a particular gender? I wanted a boy, DH wanted a girl. It's a boy!

August 19th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Veteran
My appointment is Sept. 16.

I'll be 17w3d

I kinda think another boy, but sometimes think girl, so... no I guess. haha

To be honest, I'd be ok with either. This is probably our last, so I think part of me will be sad not having a girl, but otherwise, I'm completely ok. With our first we really wanted a boy, and we got that.
August 19th, 2014, 03:00 PM
Veteran
Appointment date: September 26th

How far along at that time? 18wks3d

Do you have a guess/mommy intuition about the gender? I have a gut feeling it's a boy.

We all just hope for a healthy baby, but are you hoping for a particular gender? I would reallly love a little girl!

August 19th, 2014, 04:25 PM
Veteran
Appointment date: Sept 29th

How far along at that time?
20w 1d (UGH!)

Do you have a guess/mommy intuition about the gender?
Early on I had major girl feelings. Though I haven't had many feelings either way lately.

We all just hope for a healthy baby, but are you hoping for a particular gender?
I want a boy for a couple reasons, both dealing with names. First off, we have absolutely no girl name. I can't think of one girl name that I absolutely love. Secondly, I want to name a boy in honor of my dad who passed away in 2010. His name was Harry, and I would name the boy Harrison. I really really really want that to happen. Of course I would be happy with a girl, but I would definitely feel a little heartbroken about not being able to use the name. I think that is why I can't fall in love with a girl name. There is literally nothing more that I want than to use the name Harrison. Because of this we are definitely going to find out the sex of the baby, if it cooperates of course. If it is a girl, I will need time to deal with those emotions and find a good girl name and get over that loss (of the namesake) so I can enjoy the baby when it gets here!I am sure this goes without saying, that I will absolutely adore the baby no matter what, but I just wanted to put that out there.

August 20th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
Appointment date: September 2nd (my b-day actually!)

How far along at that time? 18w3d

Do you have a guess/mommy intuition about the gender? not really! I've had 2 boy dreams and 1 girl dream. My dreams are usually correct, so now i'm stumped lol

We all just hope for a healthy baby, but are you hoping for a particular gender? I'm torn about this. I'll definitely be happy with either. I would really like another little boy But on the other hand, I already have 2 little girls, and we have SO much girl gear, that it would be easier if we had another girl.
wvufan67 and Pumpkinpatch like this.

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 1/31/15!

August 21st, 2014, 10:54 AM
MistyLynn85's Avatar Veteran
Appointment date: I just made my appointment for a 3D/4D on 9/6!!! We *might* know on 9/4 at my 16 week appointment, but not 100% sure if they'll do an ultrasound yet. If they do, I'll cancel the 9/6 appointment. My husbands birthday is 9/7, so this is going to be a SURPRISE for him! This is going to be hard to keep from him, as I tell him EVERYTHING! But I am so so excited.

How far along at that time? I'll be 16w2d.

Do you have a guess/mommy intuition about the gender? The ultrasound tech guessed BOY at my last ultrasound (13w3d), but stressed that it was an early guess and to not buy blue yet. lol

We all just hope for a healthy baby, but are you hoping for a particular gender? I dont care really, I just want a full term healthy baby! But my husband wants another girl and my oldest daughter wants a boy. Either way, we feel SO blessed!
August 21st, 2014, 12:26 PM
rabbitranch's Avatar est. 2000
Appointment date: I have a regular visit/scan on Aug 25th at the OB and a Level II u/s Sept 15th at high risk prior to the anatomy scan at 20 weeks. Not sure if we'll find out gender at either of those visits and I don't have the anatomy scan appt set up yet.

How far along at that time? Aug 25th I'll be 14w4d and I doubt they'll tell me gender. Sept. 15th I'll be 17w4d so there's a good chance they'll tell me then.

Do you have a guess/mommy intuition about the gender? Not really.

We all just hope for a healthy baby, but are you hoping for a particular gender? This will be our tiebreaker baby. I'd love another girl because they have such cute clothes but another boy would be nice also for my youngest.

GreenGeek likes this.

Heidi, mama to 4 kiddos and an lost 11.25.13 at 11w5d
August 22nd, 2014, 10:46 AM
Veteran

Appointment date: September 24th

How far along at that time? 20w1d

Do you have a guess/mommy intuition about the gender? I told my OB it was a girl at my first appointment

Preggers with #7 EDD 2.10.15
Mommy to DD#1 - 15, DD#2 - 14, DD#3 - 12, & DD#4 - 3
Mommy of An Angel Christopher London 6.1.07 - 5.19.10
& M/C Baby Angel 9.1

August 22nd, 2014, 10:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Appointment date: August 27th

How far along at that time? 15 weeks & 3 days

Do you have a guess/mommy intuition about the gender? I strongly feel that baby is a boy.

We all just hope for a healthy baby, but are you hoping for a particular gender? No but dh has his heart set on a little girl.
Pumpkinpatch likes this.

August 22nd, 2014, 04:26 PM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Date: October 1st
How far along: 19 wks 2 days
Intuition: Girl
Not hoping for a particular gender this time. I wanted a girl last time and was disappointed when I found out boy. Then I was guilt ridden when I found out he had a life threatening heart defect, all I thought of before was I didn't want another boy. Never dawned on me he wouldn't be healthy. Just praying for a healthy baby this time. Gender has been far from my mind this pregnancy.

Last edited by PrettyMommy; August 22nd, 2014 at 04:31 PM.
August 25th, 2014, 11:36 AM
2EverAfter's Avatar Super Mommy
Appointment date: September 25th

How far along at that time? 19w 6d

Do you have a guess/mommy intuition about the gender? Just because of how different this pregnancy has been from DD, I'm guessing boy!

A boy would be fun since we have a girl, but DD would love a baby sister. I'll be happy with either! Though, we already have a boy name and a girl name is proving hard to decide upon..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search