Horrible news for my family...Silver lining..maybe?

Forum: Due Date Club of February 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree52Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of February 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 27th, 2014, 07:11 PM
Super Mommy
That sounds really promising. I have everything crossed for good news. You are doing an awesome job, hang in there the sunshine is just around the corner!
valentinemommy likes this.
August 27th, 2014, 11:46 PM
Super Mommy
Yay for a silver lining!!! And what a great guy you have!

Did you say you guys are in IN? I am as well. If you feel comfy I'd like to pm and see how close we are.
August 28th, 2014, 09:36 AM
Dee
Quote:
Originally Posted by valentinemommy View Post
He is really putting himself out there and doing all he can to get us in a house before having to stay with family. I'm so proud of him. I am still struggling, but it makes me happy knowing that when we should being falling apart, we are managing to hold it together and be strong as a team. Leaving the garden and my family here definitely sucks, but I am making peace with what I have to leave behind and trying to look forward to the good that could come out of this for my family. I really hope that this interview is the start of that.
I love love love this. Even though things are hard and scary, knowing there is one other human on the planet you can count on, and who can count on you, is pretty awesome. And SO great for him for putting himself out there. I hope it pays off in unimaginable ways.
August 29th, 2014, 06:33 AM
valentinemommy's Avatar aka GreenMomma
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGeek View Post
Yay for a silver lining!!! And what a great guy you have!

Did you say you guys are in IN? I am as well. If you feel comfy I'd like to pm and see how close we are.
Absolutely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_tops View Post
I love love love this. Even though things are hard and scary, knowing there is one other human on the planet you can count on, and who can count on you, is pretty awesome. And SO great for him for putting himself out there. I hope it pays off in unimaginable ways.
This is so true! The first few days were just so depressing, it was hard for either of us to support the other. We both were just falling apart, but I'm glad we got past that. We have been getting a lot of negativity from my family here, because they think it's wrong to move away. But the thing is...they have not offered for us to stay there if needed and they know jobs are scarce here. Plus, my Dad is a raging alcoholic, so I would not put my kids through that anyway. I lived through it and I will not do that to them. We just have to kinda tell everyone to piss off..we are doing what's right for our family. It isn't easy, but it's definitely easier when we have each other in our corner!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search