Pregnancy Nightmares

Forum: Due Date Club of March 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HereWeGoTx

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of March 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2014, 06:49 AM
I had a dream last night, a very bad one! I dreamed that I wasbleeding nonstop, it was pretty bad. I remember having nightmares also beforemy wedding, so I guess is normal for me. But still it is SCARY.
Has anyone have any nightmares or weird dreamsso far?
July 9th, 2014, 10:16 AM
talscot's Avatar Veteran
I have vivid dreams about people from my past
July 9th, 2014, 12:59 PM
Fist Pumping Champ
I had a vivid dream last night but it was more of the um, enjoyable, kind.

I'll take those over nightmares any day though. I'm sorry you had one. That had to have been terrifying

May 2013 - Ectopic pregnancy
July 2014 - Miscarriage

July 10th, 2014, 09:31 AM
Annalise's Avatar C's Mommy
Sorry..that must have been awful! Hope you slept better last night.

July 10th, 2014, 09:58 AM
talscot's Avatar Veteran
Had another vivid one last night. At the end I dreamnt I had been knocked out and was laying on the ground. I heard someone calling my name and I said, "over here, officers". I opened my eyes and realized I was in a wooden box and the police were trying to break through it and get me out and I woke myself up I was so freaked out.
July 10th, 2014, 10:01 AM
Annalise's Avatar C's Mommy
Oh my! Sorry. Not sure what you could do about that? I go through phases where I have bad dreams usually when I am stressed or very worried about something. Have you been watching creepy TV? Sometimes that does it for me too. I usually try to avoid scary/graphic shows.

July 10th, 2014, 12:13 PM
talscot's Avatar Veteran
No not really. I have been watching Top Chef masters lol
July 10th, 2014, 04:33 PM
wiccan mommy's Avatar Regular
I had a dream last night that I had mrsa in mouth. I had 2 abscesses on my stomach back in march and they looked like what these were when they were healing. Then the night before that I had a dream that Indiana was covered in lava like that movie with tommy Lee Jones. It was WEIRD!!!

July 11th, 2014, 03:12 AM
HereWeGoTx's Avatar Mommyto3furbabies
Add me to this weird dream group!I had a dream last night that hubby and I were driving, we pulled up to a red light when a baby giraffe jumped on top of our car! Apparently it had escaped from a zoo and was accompanied by a snake and a tarantula! Started off cute with the giraffe! We ended up getting the giraffe in the car (don't ask me how haha). At some point while driving, we noticed the snake - I freak and we pull over, I try to throw him out and he bites me! DH gets him off and throws him go high heaven. We get home with giraffe (she was cute) and I end up stepping on the tarantula and he bit me! I woke up then and could feel my toe throbbing
Maybe a sign that I'm going to have a sweet girl
Kissthegirl likes this.
July 11th, 2014, 05:14 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I had horrible nightmares with my second child. I even dreamed one time that I was a murderer. They were so scary. I think they ended by the first tri. But I hated sleeping because I never knew what my mind was coming up with.

I've had a few pretty vivid dreams, but nothing scary or really out of the ordinary lately. I hope I don't have nightmares this time around.

I hope they end soon for you!
July 11th, 2014, 05:41 AM
Kissthegirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my gosh, girls!!! These nightmares are horrible!! I haven't had any nightmares yet or any vivid dreams... and I'm really glad after reading this! Hope those dreams turn into more amazing, Disney happy dreams!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGoTx View Post
Add me to this weird dream group!I had a dream last night that hubby and I were driving, we pulled up to a red light when a baby giraffe jumped on top of our car!
Bahahahahahahaha!!

After 35 months of TTC (3 failed IUIs, 18 failed months on Clomid, 2HSGs, 1 D&C, and a Laparoscopy diagnosing Stage 2 Endometriosis) God has granted us our prayers and I am pregnant with our 1st baby! Due in March 2015!!

July 11th, 2014, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissthegirl View Post
Oh my gosh, girls!!! These nightmares are horrible!! I haven't had any nightmares yet or any vivid dreams... and I'm really glad after reading this! Hope those dreams turn into more amazing, Disney happy dreams!

Bahahahahahahaha!!
Mine wouldn't have been bad if it wasn't for the snake and spider. I mean, who wouldn't love a baby giraffe?!
July 11th, 2014, 01:16 PM
isawastar's Avatar Super Mommy
I haven't had any nightmares yet, just vivid dreams. I had several nightmares about my mom though when I wad in my 2nd and 3rd trimesters with my son. I kept seeing her the way she was when she died, only doing more normal stuff instead of being stuck in a hospital bed, and she was always angry at me. DH said it was guilt because my sister and I had to make the decision to take her off of life support. Whatever the reason, I hope they don't return.
July 11th, 2014, 04:32 PM
Did y'all know about this supposed amazing teether called Sophie? I think my sub conscience was really into something haha

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search