symptoms?

Forum: Due Date Club of March 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By mzkaybee
  • 2 Post By brightmommy
  • 1 Post By HereWeGoTx
  • 1 Post By wiccan mommy
  • 2 Post By PurpleStar

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of March 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2014, 07:19 PM
Regular
So how is everyone doing with symptoms now that were a little further along? I'm 6 weeks 3 days and nothing other than sore nipples not really anything else.. My boobs feel heavy and of course no AF .. But nothing else at all... I'm honestly kind of nervous... I read that no symptoms or lack of symptoms can sometimes be a sign of MC .. I was complete opposite with my daughter.. So sick! I'm hoping its just a sign of this being an easier pregnancy... Ughh I'll feel so much better after my ultrasound in 2 weeks
BABY#2(THINKING BLUE!) // DD 3.2015

July 11th, 2014, 07:58 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am only 3 weeks 6 days so I haven't had many symptoms yet. Mainly just really bad cramps. I remember having them at the very beginning of my last pregnancy. I keep waiting for the morning sickness to hit!

July 11th, 2014, 08:06 PM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I believe I'm a little over 4 weeks, and I'm having cramping, a tiny bit of nausea, finding myself feeling hungry already (ugh!), crazy heartburn, and fatigued. I'm still nursing my 13 months old (not by choice, he just has an addiction), so I don't know how my girls should feel in early pregnancy when nursing.

Nichole
July 12th, 2014, 03:54 AM
kayexcited's Avatar Veteran
Tired, full breasts, and some heavy, bloated belly feelings.
July 12th, 2014, 04:08 AM
Fist Pumping Champ
Going by LMP I'm 6.4 weeks but I think I'm actually behind a few days (O'ed late, implanted late, etc. - same happened with DD). I think I'm really 5.5 weeks.

Anyway, my symptoms sort of kicked in a little bit more this week. I had bad nausea yesterday and the day before (fine today) and I've been going to the bathroom more. I also noticed an increase in CM.

I don't think lack of symptoms means a MC - some people just don't get any. I had tender BBs for a week when I was newly PG with DD and then symptoms vanished. Didn't have anything after that. Women just react differently to the increase in hormones so it varies.

May 2013 July 2014
July 12th, 2014, 06:50 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Mine are on and off. I will feel nauseous one day, then fine the next. I have a bit of heartburn here and there. I am irritable and more tired. And have had cramping pretty consistantly.

This has been a different pregnancy in terms of sore boobs. They feel totally fine.

But I'm less than 5 weeks, so I figure it might all still be coming
July 12th, 2014, 07:35 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
for the most part i still feel pretty decent, im definitely more tired and irritable though - i had some minor cramping last week, no majot nausea yet, just some minor queasiness here and there, it passes pretty quickly, i think eating lots of little snacks all day instead of 3 meals is helping with that

July 12th, 2014, 07:46 AM
HereWeGoTx's Avatar Mommyto3furbabies
I'm only 4 weeks today - I've had sore and swollen BBs, headaches, tiny bits of cramping here and there (like pinching), lower backache every now and then and now lots of breaking out. Oh and fatigue!! I've napped that past 2 days, I am never able to nap! I was having some congestion but that hasn't been bad the last two days!

Oh and I think some women just don't experience many symptoms. From what I can tell that can be perfectly normal for some. I'm concerned with the symptoms I have fading too early. That happened days before my MC - I all of a sudden felt fine. It was at 9 weeks, so it may have been ok for some things to start fading but everything just stopped at once. It just varies for everyone!

Last edited by HereWeGoTx; July 12th, 2014 at 08:06 AM.
July 12th, 2014, 11:26 AM
Regular
I guess its okay.. I'm horrible at playing Dr Google lol and freak myself out... I wish they wouldn't schedule you first appointment so far out ! Its nerve wracking to wait ! But I'm just gonna stay off Google and be happy I'm showing no symptoms haha
MrsNHigh likes this.
BABY#2(THINKING BLUE!) // DD 3.2015

July 12th, 2014, 01:30 PM
brightmommy's Avatar Veteran
So far I just have super sore BBs. Mine always start hurting 4-5 days before it will even show up on a test. I also get scared when the symptoms suddenly stop, because that also happened 2 days before my miscarriage. A couple of days ago my boobs weren't anywhere near as sore so I started freaking out, but the next morning they were very tender again I know symptoms are a pain, but I would rather put up with them and have some piece of mind that my baby is doing ok.
MrsNHigh and EvaJane67 like this.

July 12th, 2014, 01:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm only 3 weeks, 2 days and I've been nauseated for nearly a week! Hit me really hard at about 3 dpo. I had the same thing with my daughter, though maybe not quite as severe. Aside from that I'm also feeling a little more tired, peeing a ton, increased thirst and appetite and my nipples are a little tender. Some of all that I'm sure is not helped by the fact that I'm still nursing my 19 month old...

July 12th, 2014, 06:58 PM
wiccan mommy's Avatar Regular
Is it possible to show symptoms at only 7dpo? I'm so tired that today I almost fell asleep on the toilet just from showering and getting dressed. I'm so bloated!! Bbs don't really hurt to much yet. But I'm also incredibly nauseous!! AF isn't due til the 20th. I know some have gotten bfps at 8 or 9 do but I didn't think symptoms would start already
July 13th, 2014, 02:28 AM
Wiccan Mommy - my symptoms started at 7 dpo. Started with a headache and congestion - started getting more each day after. I got my BFP at 10 dpo (I swear I saw the faintest line at 9 dpo).
wiccan mommy likes this.
July 13th, 2014, 09:08 AM
EvaJane67's Avatar Veteran
Mood swings, constipation, itchy and full bbs (not sore), mild abdominal cramping, some insomnia and muscle soreness...all over soreness, concentrating in my low back, butt, and legs. :/ I sometimes get light headaches too, in the afternoon.

July 13th, 2014, 12:32 PM
wiccan mommy's Avatar Regular
Herewegotx - well I'm having like gas something terrible. I almost fell asleep on the toilet yesterday. My bbs are getting fuller. Not really sore yet just full. Nausea is worse at night. And I'm HUNGRY!!!!!

I bought a first response today but I'm gonna use one tomorrow and see what happens.
HereWeGoTx likes this.
July 13th, 2014, 12:59 PM
PurpleStar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No symptoms to distinguish between possible PG and AF...mine are the same and I even had my killer back pain which is AF sign for sure! Although now looking back in hindsight...I should've been tipped off by my extreme irritability (had w'ith both pregnancies but I thought it was the hard week I had with my son...hes experimenting with back talking! ugh!) and my need for jalapenos - I ate them by the bucket full during both my pregnancies. I had a few other things now that I'm thinking about it, but so far no big ones like morning sickness.
MrsNHigh and HereWeGoTx like this.

July 13th, 2014, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiccan mommy View Post
I bought a first response today but I'm gonna use one tomorrow and see what happens.

Oooooo! I'll keep my FX for you!! Keep us posted!
July 13th, 2014, 06:04 PM
andrews_sweetie's Avatar Mom to Aiden
Mood swings and morning sickness

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search