I found it! I found it!

Forum: Due Date Club of March 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ashj_1218

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of March 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2014, 08:07 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Greenie's heartbeat that is

It's the earliest, by a long shot, that I have found a heartbeat on Doppler. But no denying that sound. The Doppler reading said it was in the 170-180s, but I think it was getting background noise added in, it didn't sound quite that fast to me (I'd guess 150s). Next time ill count to see what reading I get. I only listened for a few seconds, I felt reassured as soon as I found it. And it was much higher than I expected, halfway between my belly button and pubic bone! Guess the kiddo has a swimming pool in there

I can check that box for milestones! (And now restrain myself from listening all.the.time).
*vi and HereWeGoTx like this.
August 8th, 2014, 08:39 PM
hotjai21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to hotjai21
Neat!

url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/03/01/2015][/url]Make a pregnancy ticker

August 8th, 2014, 10:51 PM
Veteran
What Doppler do you have? I have a super cheap one so I can't imagine I'll find anything for a couple weeks - but you give me hope!!!

August 9th, 2014, 04:52 AM
Miracle2015's Avatar Super Mommy
Wow! That's amazing...how reassuring!

Expecting our first, and second! in March 2015, after 4 long years TTC.

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11
August 9th, 2014, 05:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay, I'm so jealous !!! How far along are you? I am a fluffy girl so I have never had much luck with Dopplers until 12-14 wks. I have an Angelsound and I LOVED it with Ethan.

August 9th, 2014, 12:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay! Love that milestone! also love that your only ten days ahead of me. Since Im not getting an early ultrasound the Doppler is what Im looking for to feel safe!

August 9th, 2014, 12:36 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I just have a cheapy on too. It's a Bistos brand, I got it off eBay. For prolly $40 or so.

It's the first time I've tried this early. But with DS2, I found it around 11 weeks and DD it was just before that. And I tried at 10 weeks with her and couldn't find it. Positioning plays a role too. I am hoping it means a posterior placenta for me this time

I am 8+5 today. So pretty early to find it. But I'm leaner this time than previous pregnancies (average though). I dunno if that makes a difference.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search