How did you know you were pregnant

Forum: Due Date Club of April 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pthree

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of April 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 7th, 2014, 07:30 AM
rachelc0's Avatar 2 sons, 3 angel babies
besides a BFP, was there a symptom or feeling that you had that made you think "yeah i must be pregnant"?

i knew i was pregnant from a couple of different signs. first off i was cramping and spotting midway through my cycle (this is the first time i've ever had implatation bleeding). one day i was fine, the next i was just dead tired. and all of a sudden i was hungry ... like a lot. the only time i've been hungry like this is when i was pregnant.

10/06/2008 - Miscarriage @ 6wks
12/08/2009 - Healthy Baby Boy
11/02/2011 - Healthy Baby Boy
06/09/2014 - Stillborn @ 39wks 6days
08/09/2014 - Miscarriage @ 5wks
09/03/2014 - Chemical Pregnancy
August 7th, 2014, 07:40 AM
LaceyMay2630's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With all three pregnancies that I've had, extreme exhaustion was my first symptom. So that was my first red flag and I was also super bloated and (tmi) gassy.

August 7th, 2014, 07:44 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
I had hot flashes (or what felt like I assume they feel) and nausea for a couple of days. So, I decided to test on a whim even though these are not my normal symptom, fatigue.
August 7th, 2014, 12:49 PM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was extremely irritable and couldnt even stand myself. Then I had implantation bleeding and tested the next morning.

August 7th, 2014, 02:06 PM
MomClell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I guess I didn't really know, but little things made me wonder. I had my usual pre-AF symptoms (tired crampy legs, low energy) but way too early for it to be AF. Then slightly sore boobs. People at work telling me I looked exhausted all of a sudden. So, nothing definitive, I just had a feeling I guess.
Moira, mom to Jonas (July '06), and Liam (miscarried at 17 weeks, March '14). Awaiting Baby #3!!

August 7th, 2014, 02:13 PM
mrs_zipre's Avatar Loving my life!
Small of the back pain/spine pain. A catch in my get-along as my grandma would say. It was awful and I had only experienced it once before, during my son's pregnancy. It started just a few days past conception. I was fairly certain it was an early symptom as I hadn't had any back injury and if it was a pulled muscle it would have improved instead of staying steadily painful.

August 8th, 2014, 05:39 AM
fairymommy's Avatar Super Mommy
so tired! I don't nap ever, but all of a sudden I wanted to lay down and have a nap and I was going to bed super early. Sore boobs.
August 8th, 2014, 06:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
This is a little TMI! My husband and I had Taco Bell for dinner and we had the exact same thing. The next day I was on the toilet on and off at least a dozen times, diarrhea and vomiting. In between bouts I felt fine. At first I thought it was the food but he never got sick. So I tested this Wednesday. And it was a BFP!! And I'm already bloated.
Shadeauxe likes this.
August 8th, 2014, 04:59 PM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
heartburn!!! I never had heartburn except when pregnant. it started so early so I was hoping I was pregnant and didn't suddenly have some acid reflux problem!

August 9th, 2014, 06:28 AM
mcfly's Avatar Lil' Old Lady In Training
I was totally exhausted and my boobs were really tender. I was thinking that AF must be coming, but that didn't seem right because I never have serious PMS and the fatigue was exactly like my last pregnancy.

August 10th, 2014, 12:28 PM
Veteran
Lack of Pre-AF symptoms mainly. then extra discharge and lack of AF.. also been bit more gassy and sharp pulling pains in ligaments near hips.

Rachael, Fiancée to Jack , Expecting Baby #1
~

August 10th, 2014, 12:40 PM
gamerrrgrrrl's Avatar Member
Noontime exhaustion, and 1-5am insomnia. I ignored those though, then the bloat kicked in, and I knew it was time to test!

DS1: Jan 12, 1998
DS2: b/d Nov 16, 2011 (premature, incompetent cervix)

After five years trying, including a premature stillbirth after IVF, we've been surprised with another shot at parenthood! <3

Aug 4 - hcG 381, progesterone 19.2
Aug 6 - hcG 902
Aug 29 - Dating and viability ultrasound
August 10th, 2014, 04:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I didn't 'know' but I had a strong feeling. I was all of a sudden SO tired, I only nap when I am sick or pregnant and I didn't feel sick so all of a sudden wanting to nap in the afternoon was a hint. I also don't often get heartburn and all of a sudden was having it all the time. I've never had IB before with previous pregnancies so when I saw that I got bummed that AF was coming early but with AF she usually shows full force right away after I notice spotting and when I got nothing but the tiny bit of spotting I knew I should test.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search