Hormones

Forum: Due Date Club of April 2015

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LaceyMay2630

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of April 2015 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 10th, 2014, 11:16 AM
MummyTo2Plus5's Avatar Loving my baby boy
Holly hell!!

Im either crying or wanting to kill someone, please tell me its not just me!

Very proud mummy to 2 earthly and 5 heavenly babies

August 10th, 2014, 11:58 AM
gamerrrgrrrl's Avatar Member
It's not just you at all. I'm one way or the other too.

Last week, I sat crying in the driveway for two minutes, because I called my nanny boy my dog's name and it made me feel like I'd never be able to handle a newborn. Then I snapped hubby's head off, because he misunderstood something *I* was totally vague on.

I can't even help it, it's totally overwhelming!

DS1: Jan 12, 1998
DS2: b/d Nov 16, 2011 (premature, incompetent cervix)

After five years trying, including a premature stillbirth after IVF, we've been surprised with another shot at parenthood! <3

Aug 4 - hcG 381, progesterone 19.2
Aug 6 - hcG 902
Aug 29 - Dating and viability ultrasound
August 10th, 2014, 03:55 PM
MummyTo2Plus5's Avatar Loving my baby boy
Yes!! Hubby is getting the brunt of it, I feel so bad cos I know I'm being a cow but I just can't help myself

Very proud mummy to 2 earthly and 5 heavenly babies

August 10th, 2014, 04:14 PM
mrs_zipre's Avatar Loving my life!
I'm a pretty emotional person not pregnant, so it is awful when I am pregnant. So weepy. I cried watching a rerun of Sister Sister the other night that I had seen a dozen times and could say the lines. LOL

August 10th, 2014, 05:24 PM
MomClell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so easily irritated lately. When my son isn't focused on an activity or task, he has this lovely habit of making a sound he likes over and over and over again at increasingly annoying volumes, or singing a song to which he knows only one line for an hour or two at a time. He also changes his body position or starts bounding around every 6.5 seconds or so... I've found it just exhausting to be in the room when he's doing it.

I've been keeping him occupied, but was so on edge earlier that I pitched a little hissy over the stupid housework, which ticked DH off. I don't even know why I get so upset over this stuff. A load of laundry here and there are not worth a moody DH. He's pretty reasonable if I chat with him calmly. Ugh! Stupid hormones.
Moira, mom to Jonas (July '06), and Liam (miscarried at 17 weeks, March '14). Awaiting Baby #3!!

August 10th, 2014, 08:01 PM
mcfly's Avatar Lil' Old Lady In Training
^ Oh man, you just described my life right now too! I've snapped at my poor DS for singing to himself more than once already, which I feel terrible for because he's such a little sweetheart. And what is he hurting, really, by singing? Absolutely nothing.

And my poor SO, he's only home from work for a week at a time (he works on the rigs) so I should be treasuring our time together, but instead I'm getting upset at him over the tiniest things, and crying constantly. I think he must think I'm trying to be manipulative or something, but I'm honestly just feeling crazy angry and sensitive.

August 11th, 2014, 08:11 AM
LaceyMay2630's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I posted about this a few days ago. I could totally go on a murdering rampage lately. I'll be totally fine and then something will set me off and it's just a horrible domino effect of rage afterwards. You're definitely not alone!!
MummyTo2Plus5 likes this.

August 11th, 2014, 10:07 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
Oh good it's not just me I have been so moody!

August 11th, 2014, 05:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm pretty much an irritable cry baby.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search