Enfamil, Similac, and Parent's Choice coupons

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Coupon Trading LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2008, 07:31 AM
cbnurse04's Avatar Lovin' my little Guy!
I have numerous formula coupons/checks:

I have one Similac check for $5 off any infant formula from Similac that expires on 7/16/08.

I have three Enfamil coupons that are good at KROGER'S only:

One is save $4.50 on any size regular Enfamil Lipil powder that expires on 6/3/08. Good only at KROGER'S!

One is save $4.50 on TWO cans any size regular Lipil powder from Enfamil that expires on 6/3/08. Good only at KROGER'S!

One is save $7 on any size powder of Gentlease Lipil or A.R. Lipil from Enfamil that expires on 6/3/08. Good only at KROGER'S!

I have one Parent's Choice coupon for $3 off any 25.75 oz. or 24 oz. can of powder that expires on 12/31/08.

I have two $1 checks from Enfamil that are for any of the Enfamil family of formulas. They expire 12/31/08.

I need Nestle's Good Start coupons or checks, or coupons for Beechnut baby food.

DS #1: Guy (12/6/07)
DS #2: Holt (7/13/10)
April 17th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Similac please!!

I have a bunch of Beechnut babyfood and cereal coupons, but they all expire on 4/30/08. Still plenty of time to use them if I send them out tomorrow.

There are 10 $1.50/2 cereal, 10 $1/6 DHA+ jars, and 10 $1/8 jars. PM me your address if you are interested in trading so I can get these out ASAP!
April 17th, 2008, 04:38 PM
cbnurse04's Avatar Lovin' my little Guy!
I'm interested... LOL. PM sent.

DS #1: Guy (12/6/07)
DS #2: Holt (7/13/10)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search