Dumpster diving goodies up for grabs

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Coupon Trading LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 25th, 2007, 03:24 PM
CBMS
Some of them I have LOTS of, but I'm not going to count... if you'd like two or three of a particular, just let me know and I'll go through and gather them. I am not going to bother clipping what I don't have a request for...

Expiring in September:

1.00 on 1 16 oz. regular or hot flavor of johnsonville pork sausage
1.00 on Wanchai Ferry dinner kit
.50 on hamburger helper microwave singles
.50/2 hamburger helper, tuna helper, or chicken helper skillet mixes
1.00/2 old el paso products (excludes refridgerated, frozen or soup)
.50 wyb any old el paso salsa
1.00/2 general mills cereals
1.00 on 1 package of kraft singles select
.75 on one variety of banquet homestyle bakes
.45/2 manwich products
.75 on one banquet chicken
.50/3 banquet brown n serve products
1.00/2 chef boyardee big size microwave bowls
.35/3 chef boyardee canned or microwave pasta
.75/2 ken's dressing 16 oz or larger
.35 on one package of 6 white castle microwaveable hamburgers or cheeseburgers
.75/2 yoplait kids, trix, or gogurt yogurt multipacks OR gogurt smoothie 4 pack
.50/2 betty crocker warm delights
.50 on one betty crocker cookie mix
.50 on any betty crocker box muffin mix
.50 wyb 4.5 oz. or larger chex mix or 100 calorie chex mix
.40 wyb one box pop secret microwave popcorn
.50/2 betty crocker fruit by the foot, fruit gushers, fruit roll ups, or fruit roll ups fruit stackerz
.50/1 box milk n cereal bars
.75/2 boxes nature valley granola bars
.40/6 yoplait yogurt cups or any flavor yoplait original or light smoothie
1.00/2 sun maid raisins snacks (any combination of 6 pack or mini snack raisins)
BOGO nestle crunch crisp
.35/2 hunt's snack pack products
.35 wyb any 1 nabixco cookie AND 1 nabisco cracker
.50 on one package of famous amos cookies
.75 on any hostess banana twinkies or pound cake multipacks
1.00 wyb any 2 post cereals

Expiring in October:

.40 on any one pepperidge farm bread, rolls, bagels, or english muffins
.30/2 any size/variety pillsbury grands! biscuits
.60 on sargento shrek twirls cheese snacks
.60 on sargento scooby doo mini string cheese snacks
.50 on any sargento cheese snacks
.50 on any package of hot pockets calzones
.55 on any package of smucker's uncrustables sandwiches
.50 on any one lawry's marinade
1.00/3 uncle ben's ready rice or ready whole grain medly, any variety
.55 wyb one package of any hormel natural choice bacon
.55 wyb one package of any hormel natural choice chicken strips
.55 wyb one package of any hormel natural choice deli meats
.55 on any one pepperidge farm frozen cake
.75/2 packages of pepperidge farm milano cookies
.75 wyb any pillsbury simply bake bars
1.00/2 pillsbury ready to bake cookies
.30 on any one pillsbury sweet rolls or Grands! sweet rolls
1.00/3 capri sun products
.50 on any one box of nature valley roasted nut crunch bars
.55/2 motts applesauce products
1.00/2 motts juice products

Expiring in November:

.75 on any one hormel compleats microwave meal
.75/2 knorr-lipton sides
.40 on any one skippy peanut butter product
.50 on any one hellmann's mayonnaise 18 oz. or larger
.55 on any variety of land o frost premium one pound lunch meats
.50 wyb one nestle nesquik powder
1.00 wyb one any size carnation instant breakfast powder or ready to drink package
.50/4 6 oz. cups of breyers Smart! yogurt

Expiring in December:

.55 on any one package of borden singles

I also have Kellogg's coupons and rebate forms still, if anyone didn't get theirs. I have at least one whole book of the coupons, and I have several of some of them... just ask and I'll sneak a peak at my stash.
August 25th, 2007, 07:02 PM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you have multiples of these coupons? I'd love all the Capri-Sun & Lawrys marinades that you can come up with. We don't get those here. But I don't want you to waste a stamp if you only have 1 coupon of each, kwim?

Anything that you're ISO? I have a couple different rebates that I could trade...Arm & Hammer Dryer sheets (FAR) or Glade scented oils night light when you buy any glade plugins warmer. Or if there are any other coupons you are ISO, lemme know...

August 25th, 2007, 07:33 PM
CBMS
Quote:
Do you have multiples of these coupons? I'd love all the Capri-Sun & Lawrys marinades that you can come up with. We don't get those here. But I don't want you to waste a stamp if you only have 1 coupon of each, kwim?

Anything that you're ISO? I have a couple different rebates that I could trade...Arm & Hammer Dryer sheets (FAR) or Glade scented oils night light when you buy any glade plugins warmer. Or if there are any other coupons you are ISO, lemme know...[/b]

I have *lots* of the capri sun and several of the Lawry's (but less than the capri suns). I might would do the A&H sheets...that's good in FL? I haven't seen that one.

I'll clip all the capri suns and Lawry's I have and let you know in the AM how many I have.
August 25th, 2007, 07:51 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
50/2 hamburger helper, tuna helper, or chicken helper skillet mixes
.45/2 manwich products

If you have any of these available (I don't want to be a hog though!) I would love to have some.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
August 25th, 2007, 11:32 PM
mommyinky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's me again! I owe you some stamps, I know!

I'd like as many of these as you'd like to send me, up to five.

Also, you mentioned the Kellogg's coupons...do you have any Yogos coupons left? I know you love them, too! I would love any of those you would be willing to give up!

I'm not going shopping for any of this stuff this week. Would you have a place to just put them in an envelope for me and hang on to them for a week? I'm sure I'll want some of your coupons you get when you go diving next week, too.

I think I actually owe you more than just stamps! You've been such a big help!!! Thanks!
August 25th, 2007, 11:35 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'd love love love the borden singles and hot pockets calzones, as many as you've got.

Tell me what you are in search of...I've got a list of what I have but I don't think I put everything on there.

August 26th, 2007, 10:08 AM
CBMS
Quote:

Anything that you're ISO? I have a couple different rebates that I could trade...Arm & Hammer Dryer sheets (FAR) or Glade scented oils night light when you buy any glade plugins warmer. Or if there are any other coupons you are ISO, lemme know...[/b]

For YOU... I have lots!! I came up with 10 capri sun coupons, and 6 Lawry's coupons. That good with you? If so--I need your address. I don't have yours.

Quote:
50/2 hamburger helper, tuna helper, or chicken helper skillet mixes
.45/2 manwich products

If you have any of these available (I don't want to be a hog though!) I would love to have some.[/b]

FOR YOU! I have lots also! I came up with this:

FOUR 50/2 hamburger helper, tuna helper, or chicken helper skillet mixes
THREE 1.00/2 general mills cereals
FOUR .45/2 manwich products
TWO 1.00 on 1 package of kraft singles select
FOUR .35/3 chef boyardee canned or microwave pasta
FOUR .50 on one betty crocker cookie mix
THREE .50 on any betty crocker box muffin mix
TWO .40 wyb one box pop secret microwave popcorn
FOUR .55/2 motts applesauce products

Good for you? I *think* I have your address, but I'll have to check on it. If you want fewer of any of them, let me know.

OH! I forgot. I also have TONS of degree women deodorants. They expire in October--you want those too?

Quote:
It's me again! I owe you some stamps, I know!

I'd like as many of these as you'd like to send me, up to five.

Also, you mentioned the Kellogg's coupons...do you have any Yogos coupons left? I know you love them, too! I would love any of those you would be willing to give up!

I'm not going shopping for any of this stuff this week. Would you have a place to just put them in an envelope for me and hang on to them for a week? I'm sure I'll want some of your coupons you get when you go diving next week, too.

I think I actually owe you more than just stamps! You've been such a big help!!! Thanks![/b]
FOR YOU! Also lots. I told y'all I have tons of coupons.

Here's what I have for you!

FOUR .50 on any package of hot pockets calzones
TWO .55/2 motts applesauce products
FIVE .55 on any variety of land o frost premium one pound lunch meats
FOUR .55 on any one package of borden singles

TWO 1.00/2 yogo's
and I found 2 each of the nutripals if you want them...

Quote:
I'd love love love the borden singles and hot pockets calzones, as many as you've got.

Tell me what you are in search of...I've got a list of what I have but I don't think I put everything on there.[/b]
AND!! For you! I have:

7 each of the hot pocket calzones and borden. Good?? I think I need your address also.

**If anybody wants fewer, I can reduce... I don't think I can find more though. I think I went through them pretty thoroughly. Unless I find more of those inserts when I go diving, I don't have more.
August 26th, 2007, 10:26 AM
paganempath
Kim, can I please get:

Yoplait yogurt
Banquet Chicken
Knorr/Lipton sides
Sargento cheese snacks
Milk & Cereal Bars

I'll take as many copies as you're willing to give me. Thanks!

P.S. I have some box tops and a few coupons that I'm sending to you. Look at my list and see if there's anything else you want.

August 26th, 2007, 10:26 AM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:

I have *lots* of the capri sun and several of the Lawry's (but less than the capri suns). I might would do the A&H sheets...that's good in FL? I haven't seen that one.

I'll clip all the capri suns and Lawry's I have and let you know in the AM how many I have.
[/b]
I'm pretty sure it's good in FL, but I'll double check. It was a peelie that I got off a bottle of detergent.

Quote:
Quote:

For YOU... I have lots!! I came up with 10 capri sun coupons, and 6 Lawry's coupons. That good with you? If so--I need your address. I don't have yours.

[/b]
AWESOME!!!

I'll pm you.

August 26th, 2007, 10:34 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
You rock Kim! I love you! I'll PM you my address again (and yes degree coupons are much wanted!)
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search