iso- any liquid laundry detergent

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Coupon Trading LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2007, 03:59 PM
asianmama
okay i am so fed up with powder detergents its not even funny any more-- one load of laundry takes me seriously three cycles in the wash just to get the orignal soap out!
any one have any liquid laundry detergent coupons up for grabs i will be more than happy to take them--
October 22nd, 2007, 04:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Powdered detergent doesn't always work well if you are using cold water to wash in. Also, when I've used it in the past I run the water, then add the detergent and then add the clothes. That way is starts to dissolve right away in the water as oppposed to getting stuck in the creases of the clothes.
October 22nd, 2007, 05:04 PM
CBMS
Until recently, I always used powdered. The only time it's ever not rinsed well is if I put too much or if I have too many clothes in the washer tub...

I now use some liquids. Purex is great--and cheap as all get out at Target right now.

All is my favorite--also cheap at Target right now.

And I really like arm & hammer. You guessed it. Also on clearance at Target...
October 22nd, 2007, 05:39 PM
asianmama
i think i will be stopping buy target if this lady ever comes with my moolah--

no matter what i do i still get soap build up-- i cut my loads in half --there is soap still there, i put the soap in first its still there... its so frustarating- i think its cuz the washer is so old( the apartments we live in are 30 year old)( i am guessing the washer is that old...)
October 22nd, 2007, 05:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
i think i will be stopping buy target if this lady ever comes with my moolah--

no matter what i do i still get soap build up-- i cut my loads in half --there is soap still there, i put the soap in first its still there... its so frustarating- i think its cuz the washer is so old( the apartments we live in are 30 year old)( i am guessing the washer is that old...)[/b]
The old washer could have a lot to do with it too.

Also, do you have hard water there? I noticed a difference after we got our water softener.
October 22nd, 2007, 07:03 PM
asianmama
i dont think we have hard water...
i think i may need to get the apartment to buy a new washer....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search