H)Enfamil, Similac, $3/1 & $2/1 Huggies, W) NGS checks, offers

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Coupon Trading LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2007, 11:31 AM
Regular
I have the following for trade:

ENFAMIL
$7 & $4 Enfamil checks, any Lipil formula (3/30/07)
2 12.9 oz cans of Enfamil Lipil w/Iron powder (expires April 2009)
1 12 oz can Enfamil Next Step Lipil (May 2009)
9 Catalinas for $13.85 off 2 cans any size Enfamil powder (some AR, some ProSobee, expirations between 1/4/08 and 2/8/08) - Stop & Shop
2 Meijer Catalinas for $4.50 off any size Enfamil powder (March 2008)

SIMILAC
1 1Qt. Similac Neosure ready to feed (expires April 2009)
1 $2 off any similac advance liquid or powder (12/31/07)
3 $2/1 any form of Similac Neosure (12/31/08)

PARENT'S CHOICE
1 4.4 oz. packet of Gentle powder (July 2008)

HUGGIES
Have lots of $2/1 and $3/1 any Huggies diaper coupons (expirations 1/31/08 or 3/31/08).

Have the pdf to print as many as you like $3/2 Huggies products at Target (1/10/08) - can combine with manufacturer coupons

NESTLE GOOD START NATURAL CULTURES
Have tons of $5/1 and $3/1 any can Nestle Good Start Natural Cultures coupons (expiring 6/30/08 or 12/31/08). These can be used with NGS checks.

GERBER
1 8 oz can of Rice cereal with DHA (May 2008)
1 8 oz can of Oatmeal cereal with DHA (April 2008)

OTHER HOT COUPONS
I have TONS of Nutro cat food and dog food coupons (including cat food frees). PLMK what you are looking for.

Would like to trade for Nestle Good Start Formula checks. I am particularly in need of the $11 &$1 and $8 & $1 sets. I would also take any other formula checks in trade (would be re-traded for NGS checks). If there is something you can really use, make me an offer.

Please email me if you are interested in a trade - mawright3@hotmail.com. I do not have feedback on this board (I am new here), but I do have a couple of people I have regularly traded with for references and a 100% positive eBay feedback score of over 170.

Marcy
January 24th, 2008, 05:15 AM
Regular
I am looking for Enfamil, Similac or NGS checks as well as the ones you can tear off the pads at the dr's office... These will NOT be sold on eBay!

I can offer stamps, coupons or ???. Please email crazycouponchick@gmail.com with what you have and what you are looking for in return. I check my email often.

Look forward to many trades as I have been out of the loop lately and this is a new board for me!!!

Kelly
SC
February 16th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Are you still in need of Goodstart coupons? I have the ones you mentioned. I need huggies and Enfamil coupons! Thanks

Thanks for my siggy .:shortcake:.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search