Over a year? :0

Forum: September 2015 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Bekka.
  • 2 Post By Lilylauren
  • 1 Post By Lilylauren

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2015 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Bekka.'s Avatar Super Mommy
Just was thinking about you guys. I was researching pregnancy with IUD (haha hoping its not pregnancy, just a flu bug or something but u know how ur mind races when u haven't had a period in months.) came across a thread on here and was like omg I gotta log in and see if any of u r still active here! Hope everyone is doing well. My little Owen is great tried to post a photo but I can't on my phone. Will have to come back soon and update with some pics

He is crazy. A total maniac. Must've got his dads ADHD genes (ARGH!). But so sweet. He gives kisses and hugs now. My older two just adore him now that he can "play".

I miss u guys. If I wasn't so anti-FB I'd come and join. Maybe someday
elsielove likes this.
January 4th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Super Mommy
I checked in by chance--haven't logged in in ages! Glad to hear from you! Hard to believe our kiddos are toddlers now. Good to hear Owen is great--Reesa is too! She's still basically an infant but learning more every day, and she's rolling around and sitting without support! She's still the happiest kid ever. Pretty much no additional health issues since last year! She loves her new little sister, Freya, who is 23 days old <3
carmenah and elsielove like this.
January 6th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Bekka.'s Avatar Super Mommy
OH MY GOSH you have another little one ? Were you pregnant again? If so I hope all went okay, u had me so scared for you for a long time I remember telling DH about you and Reesa. I'm so glad to hear she is doing well! And you too! You've got a houseful now I'd say! Haha! Nice to hear from you That's awesome! Sounds like all is so well over there!! Are u active on the favebook board ? Is there a lot of people on it? How do I find it ?

I'm so anti-facebook in every sense but I miss u guys haha!
January 7th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Super Mommy
I'm also anti-facebook lol. I was on for awhile, but you have to be so careful as foster parents, and then some of the kids birth parents found me. And estranged family stalkers, too lol. I just don't want to open the facebook door again. I see if anyone's posted here every few months. I've been tempted but IDK...I feel like it's just another thing to envelope all of my time!

Lauren gave birth to Freya at a beautiful 38 weeks. 6lb, 1oz. Our final family member. We are SO done lol. Carrying a baby was important to Lauren, so we gave it one final go and it worked, and she's the perfect addition! Her pregnancy was basically flawless. Sciatic nerve problems, and she was on modified bed rest for a month or so, but...I'm actually a little jealous. Mine was a mess from start to finish! Reesa calls her "Pey," and she loves hitting her in the head and stealing her blankets. We keep her out of arms reach lol.

Glad Owen is doing well. I love this toddler age, exploring and getting into everything. Reesa's not quite there, but she thinks she is! You'd never know she had such a rough beginning.
elsielove likes this.
February 11th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ahh, hi, mamas! So glad to see you both here! I just randomly felt like checking in (I do every few months or so), and YAY you both posted!!

I'm so glad everything is going so well for you both.

Bekka, I'm sure you now know if you're pregnant or if you were just sick... I hope it went the way you hoped!

Lily, Congrats on the newest addition to your family! How fun is that!

Also, if you don't want to be searchable on Facebook (I totally get that!), you can create a "fake" profile to be with us. No pressure, obviously, but we are still pretty active in our little group! It's fun to see all the babies (err.... toddlers!) growing and developing!

Annabelle (well, we call her Annie most of the time) has been well - she's a crazy wild child, running, jumping, and climbing on everything - nothing is too high for her to get to! She's been in a class once a week at the library learning to play with other toddlers, share, etc., and that's been fun, and we're hoping to get her enrolled in a tumbling class soon to channel some of her energy.
February 13th, 2017, 08:01 AM
Expecting #2
Hi ladies!!! So nice to hear from you!
Congratulations on the new addition, Lily! I remembered you mentioned you were going to try, but what an exciting update!!! I'm also so glad to hear how well Reesa is doing. We've all been pulling for her the whole way (and will continue to).

Bekka, hopefully you'll be able to post a photo of Owen - would love to see him! I think the Facebook group is hidden, but I'm sure we can sort out getting you linked in if you're interested in coming over...
We're not quite as active as we were in the early days, but definitely still regular discussion topics, etc. If nothing else, it's nice to see all the littles growing!

Thanks, Janelle (mrscookie) for letting us know there were updates to see!

February 13th, 2017, 10:46 AM
HeatherMomof9's Avatar Super Mommy
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi Ladies how did I miss this post. I am so glad you guys updated.

I am so thankful for the Updates and Congrats on the newest addition LL. I am Excited to see that you all are doing great. It has been a long couple months. Alana is great, All of our babies have grown so much. Thankfully for me no more babies fright now. 9 is enough.

Since you don't have facebook, Just thought you would like to know that Sarah passed away last month, She grew her angle wings and is no longer in pain. She is at peace now but it's hard to see her family pics come across my timeline. We became friends and talked a bunch over the last year.

I can't wait to see pics, It will be nice to see an update...

Haylee (June 2002)

Robert (Jan 2004)

Nicholas (Oct 2007)

Blake (Dec 2008)

Skylar (Nov 2010)

Cory (Dec 2011)

My little Premie Maygan
(March 4th 2013) Original due date April 25th

Justyn
(April 12th 2014)
7lbs 7oz born at 10:30am

Our Newest Addition Alana Aydriana Born 9-20-2015 born at 10:56
7lbs 11oz 19inches

February 15th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Super Mommy
Wow! Mrs Cookie told us you were on here and had posted, and I am so glad she did! What great news to hear that both of your little ones are doing so well and that there is a new little one in the mix. Congratulations LilyLauren What exciting news. So glad all is well... and of course Owen is a handful... lots of energy is a good thing; who knows all of the great places he'll direct it someday...

And bless you for not being around Facebook during the election! If you didn't already hate it, you surely would have after that lol! People have lots of opinions Love. Emily is great here I've been dipping my toes in the TTC boards on here
March 2nd, 2017, 07:37 PM
carmenah's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh my! This post made me smile :-) LilyLauren has another little one!!!! So happy for your amazing family, congrats.

Bekka how are you? How is little Owen? I feel like you and I had so much in common when we were in the group, I hope you join FB soon, because WHY NOT? :-)

Glad to hear from you both, please come back and update us as you can. We are family. Much love to both.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search