Pregnancy pillow

Forum: July 2016 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2016 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2016, 01:41 PM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Anyone use one? I sleep with about 6 pillows currently and it's not enough haha. I have acid reflux so I need to be super propped up. I am a frequent tosser and turner...I'm worried a pregnancy pillow would just get in the way but then again I feel like I need something more than what I'm using now...
January 29th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Calmdownlindsey's Avatar Veteran
I bought one during my last pregnancy and just brought it out this week- I wish I'd done it sooner! Aside from bathroom trips, I'm sleeping through the night.
January 29th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Dishersgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We don't have room for one but I may get a body pillow.
January 29th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I looooove my body pillow! I need it to smoosh against my tummy, somehow having something there is comforting and helps me feel less sick. Then I prop my head up on the top of it for elevation.
January 30th, 2016, 07:15 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I had one with my first, a wedge, but haven't needed one since. I'm good if I have something for my arms and neck. I have hypermobility, and if I'm on my right side for example, I need to have something supporting my right wrist or my elbow can overextend while I sleep. I cram my pillow into my throat to help distract from this constant pressure.
Liliana Vale - September 25, 2013

Daniel Constantine - July 19, 2016
Save
September 12th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmdownlindsey View Post
I bought one during my last pregnancy and just brought it out this week- I wish I'd done it sooner! Aside from bathroom trips, I'm sleeping through the night.
Can't not to ask you, even if this thread is old, which model you bought? And are these pregnancy pillows really so comfortable?
I've read about them on wiki and other resources and I'm going to buy one for myself too (I'm on the third month at the current time ) but I really don't know which one is better to choose... There are many outstanding pregnancy body pillows as I noticed but which certain brand and shape is the best? Also are they good for using afte pregnancy too?
I would be really grateful for recommendations

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search