Log In Sign Up

Checking In


Forum: Due Date Club of July 2017

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By ~*Kixs*~
  • 1 Post By mommaluvs2730
  • 1 Post By Debafafa
  • 1 Post By mommamindy
  • 1 Post By mommamindy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of July 2017 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
March 18th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Terra_Mater's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Calabasas, CA
Posts: 265
Hi all,

I haven't been on here for a while because I was so so sick and tired. We found out we are having di/di girl twins and very happy and excited about it! I'm feeling much better now so I thought I'd check in and see how everyone is doing. This board has very low activity, darn it!


We are now picking names, anyone else there yet? We could be having our twins early, but the doctor says to aim for 7/7/17. I'll be happy if I make it to there! So many mamas go early with twins, so I'm hoping to make it to the full 38 weeks (full term for twins is 37, but my doctors are letting me go to 38).


Anyway, what is new?!


Have you found out the sex yet of your baby/babies?!


How are you feeling these days?!


Keep on shining!
__________________
TTC since June 2, 2014

Reply With Quote
  #2  
March 20th, 2017, 04:07 PM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: May 2007
Location: North Texas
Posts: 12,914
Glad you are feeling better. Early pregnancy is rough! Couldn't imagine it x2

We are having a girl too! Her name is going to be Adelyn (Addie for short). And it looks like we might end up having our girls around the same time!!! My DD is 7/12 but this will be a repeat c/s so will be done at 39w.
Terra_Mater likes this.
__________________




Reply With Quote
  #3  
March 20th, 2017, 05:57 PM
mommaluvs2730's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wasington
Posts: 8,886
Im feeling better now too. More energy. Im actually helping more around the house so Im sure DH is appreciating that. We are having a boy. Adrian Carter. Still not sure when csection will be. Dr said we can try as close to my edd 7/4 as possible just more risk of going into labor. My DD birthday is 6/30 so we have to figure out how we are going to do this with the birthday situations lol. I go in the 7th for my glucose testing Im not looking forward to that but after that we are all off to disneyland!
Terra_Mater likes this.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4  
March 23rd, 2017, 12:23 PM
Debafafa's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Massachusetts, US
Posts: 2,501
We found out we're having our 3rd boy. I am at some doctors or another every week since my GD diagnosis.

We have been actively looking at names but probably won't have any picked out for sure before birth.


I'm glad you're feeling better and I hope you make it as long as you can for your littles to get stronger.
Terra_Mater likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
March 24th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Beautiful Life!
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,081
We have decided on a name after a lot of debate, his name will be Benjamin Coulter. My due date at the local ob's office was 7/27 but they moved it to 7/24 at the office out of town where we'll deliver. I usually deliver 2 weeks early, especially with the insulin I'm on 3 times a day now. I'm hoping for an induction of 7/7 but I know it's just shy of their 38 weeks rule usually so we'll see. The other problem is that following week is our big rodeo here locally and carnival and parade activities that I know my other kids really want to go to. I think I'm going to have to work on finding someone that can take them to some of the activities or help me take them.

Otherwise, all is good here. I'm having appointments every couple weeks because of the diabetes and insulin. And I have ultrasounds once a month this time I guess so they can keep a good eye on him. Here soon I'll start having twice weekly NST's which are a pain to me trying to find a sitter for all the appointments. And I think they said when I have the NST's, I'll have an ultrasound once a week to monitor baby's size and such. So, it's about to get crazy. And we're in the process of trying to get our house ready to sell so we can buy a bigger one, hopefully before baby but we'll see what works out. Last, on top of our 5 kids, we have another teenager living with us right now as kind of a foster care situation, so that's increased some more 'to do's' around here. Definitely not boring by any means and I don't see it slowing down for awhile.


Well, guess I had more than I planned. Good to hear everyone else is pretty good and these baby's are all moving right along!
Terra_Mater likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
April 2nd, 2017, 11:26 AM
Terra_Mater's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Calabasas, CA
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kixs*~ View Post
Glad you are feeling better. Early pregnancy is rough! Couldn't imagine it x2

We are having a girl too! Her name is going to be Adelyn (Addie for short). And it looks like we might end up having our girls around the same time!!! My DD is 7/12 but this will be a repeat c/s so will be done at 39w.
How exciting!!! I absolutely love that name! Too funny one of the girls' names is Gwendolyn so the "lyn" part is becoming popular! I think it's so cool how names do that without any intention whatsoever. My friend is naming her daughter "Madelyn." I love it! So pretty!


That would be awesome if we end up having our girls at the same time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaluvs2730 View Post
Im feeling better now too. More energy. Im actually helping more around the house so Im sure DH is appreciating that. We are having a boy. Adrian Carter. Still not sure when csection will be. Dr said we can try as close to my edd 7/4 as possible just more risk of going into labor. My DD birthday is 6/30 so we have to figure out how we are going to do this with the birthday situations lol. I go in the 7th for my glucose testing Im not looking forward to that but after that we are all off to disneyland!
Oh a boy is so special! Wow he is going to surely be close to his sister! 7/4 is such a wonderful time to have kids, hopefully that doesn't get too complicated with everyone else having time off as well! I'm getting nervous about that part :/


I love the name you have picked out!


Good luck on your glucose test! I am not looking forward to that either. It will be nice to get it over with. Have fun in Disneyland!!~~~
__________________
TTC since June 2, 2014

Reply With Quote
  #7  
April 2nd, 2017, 11:32 AM
Terra_Mater's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Calabasas, CA
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debafafa View Post
We found out we're having our 3rd boy. I am at some doctors or another every week since my GD diagnosis.

We have been actively looking at names but probably won't have any picked out for sure before birth.


I'm glad you're feeling better and I hope you make it as long as you can for your littles to get stronger.
Boys are so fun! Man, it's hard to have GD I'm sorry to hear that! My friend, Katie, also has that (she's due any day now, also with a boy), and she says it's really frustrating because you don't get to enjoy food like you should. It's also a lot of work! I hope you're doing okay


Names are hard! I agree! We are waiting to meet our girls before we settle on a name, but we have a few picked out that we like. It keeps changing.


Thank you for the good wishes! I also hope to make it as long as possible. I just took leave from work as recommended by my doctors. They want me to take it easy, to lessen the chance of preterm labor. I'm 100% willing but don't know what I'll be doing for the next three months! Walking of course will be in there but I'll have to rest a lot too.


Good luck to you in having a healthy pregnancy! I hope you get extra ultrasounds so you can see your LO more often since you have to go more often for GD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommamindy View Post
We have decided on a name after a lot of debate, his name will be Benjamin Coulter. My due date at the local ob's office was 7/27 but they moved it to 7/24 at the office out of town where we'll deliver. I usually deliver 2 weeks early, especially with the insulin I'm on 3 times a day now. I'm hoping for an induction of 7/7 but I know it's just shy of their 38 weeks rule usually so we'll see. The other problem is that following week is our big rodeo here locally and carnival and parade activities that I know my other kids really want to go to. I think I'm going to have to work on finding someone that can take them to some of the activities or help me take them.

Otherwise, all is good here. I'm having appointments every couple weeks because of the diabetes and insulin. And I have ultrasounds once a month this time I guess so they can keep a good eye on him. Here soon I'll start having twice weekly NST's which are a pain to me trying to find a sitter for all the appointments. And I think they said when I have the NST's, I'll have an ultrasound once a week to monitor baby's size and such. So, it's about to get crazy. And we're in the process of trying to get our house ready to sell so we can buy a bigger one, hopefully before baby but we'll see what works out. Last, on top of our 5 kids, we have another teenager living with us right now as kind of a foster care situation, so that's increased some more 'to do's' around here. Definitely not boring by any means and I don't see it slowing down for awhile.


Well, guess I had more than I planned. Good to hear everyone else is pretty good and these baby's are all moving right along!
Wow you are one busy mama! The extra ultrasounds are so fun, but it is a lot of work to go so often to the doctor! Are you also working, or are your kids at home with you? That would be really hard to manage! I hope you get to add some rest to that schedule!


Too funny, I am also hoping for a 7/7 induction or natural labor. I may have to have a c-section so that would be the day it would be scheduled, I have good odds! I am nervous about it being so close to the 4th, though, I'll have to plan birthday parties in advance (like a year!).. but how fun! I hope everything goes smoothly with GD and insulin!


Good luck!
__________________
TTC since June 2, 2014

Reply With Quote
  #8  
April 4th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Beautiful Life!
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,081
Wow you are one busy mama! The extra ultrasounds are so fun, but it is a lot of work to go so often to the doctor! Are you also working, or are your kids at home with you? That would be really hard to manage! I hope you get to add some rest to that schedule!


Too funny, I am also hoping for a 7/7 induction or natural labor. I may have to have a c-section so that would be the day it would be scheduled, I have good odds! I am nervous about it being so close to the 4th, though, I'll have to plan birthday parties in advance (like a year!).. but how fun! I hope everything goes smoothly with GD and insulin!


Good luck![/QUOTE]

Thanks. I am working 30 hours a week. Mostly I work evenings and 10 hours Saturday's so my younger kids only have a babysitter one morning a week. Definitely feeling the exhaustion though. I'm not sure at this point if I see it slowing down anytime soon either.
Terra_Mater likes this.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:27 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0