MIA

Forum: Due Date Club of November 2017

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of November 2017 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry I have been MIA for a while. I've been having a lot of anxiety about miscarriage, especially because of my previous loss.

I've decided to just hang back for a bit until my scan on the 24th, I'll be a day shy of 8 weeks then and I think that will help my worry a lot!

With my first pregnancy we told everyone immediately, all family and close friends new at like 4W2D. We announced on FB at 6 weeks..
This time around, we haven't told anyone. I have told one very close friend who I trust with my life but no family. The plan is to tell them after the scan, if all goes well. I will only announce on FB later though.

I've been wishing and hoping for hectic morning sickness, just so that I feel like everything is going as it should. Last time I felt queasy from 4 weeks but it went away and I ended up miscarrying. I know you can have or not have morning sickness and it's not related to miscarrying, but it just makes me feel better. I haven't really had any real sickness yet though, which doesn't help my anxiety. I've been feeling a little queasy but no puking.. hopefully it's still coming.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know I am still around but just hanging back until my scan next week

March 14th, 2017, 09:50 AM
Super Mommy
I understand your hesitation! My mother and mother in law both had several miscarriages, so I was a wreck the entire first trimester with my son. I had no pregnancy symptoms other than sore boobs and tiredness (it was EXHAUSTION, but I contributed it to my hypothyroidism and also studying for the bar exam) So I was panicky the whole first trimester that something was wrong, and he is a healthy baby who is 13 months now. I know its easier said then done, but I had zero morning sickness and zero nausea, just tiredness. Keep the faith and take as long as you need until you feel comfortable announcing! Absolutely nothing wrong with that!

This pregnancy I have had tiredness, sore boobs, and a bit of constipation every now and again. I went in at 6w and saw the heartbeat. I still freak out, because I just don't feel pregnant aka no morning sickness or nausea. I do have some food aversions starting. We have told our parents and my husbands sister, and a few close close friends, but will not tell others until 12-13 weeks along when I tell work.

Try and stay positive! Thinking of you and hoping you have a healthy happy pregnancy!

Baby Boy- Born 2/9/16
Baby#2 EDD 11/2/17
March 14th, 2017, 10:35 PM
womanintheshoe's Avatar Veteran
I'm right there with you. I feel like I jumped the gun joining a DDC and now want to pull back...like it's going to have any kind of outcome on the pregnancy or something. The reality of loss burdens my heart and mind every day and the next 2-3 weeks cannot pass soon enough.

Always missing 13 precious little ones I never got to hold due to chemical pregnancies, blighted ova, vanishing twins and ectopic.

♥ Loving the beautiful life I once thought I never wanted. ♥

March 15th, 2017, 08:21 AM
Aw well once you see a heartbeat the chances are like less than 10% if I remember right to MC. But I get you. I had a MC before my first and I was super petrified for like 12 weeks.

Also I thought I wasn't getting nausea either until I woke up in the middle of the night for something and it hit me hard. It's happened a few times. I must be getting it at night when I'm sleeping, which is amazing. Have you felt it anytime? Like even when sleeping? Like are you dreaming your nauseated?
March 15th, 2017, 11:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies, I started spotting last night I'm going to see my Dr later today for an ultrasound but yeah. I started spotting like this with my previous miscarriage so not feeling very good. Will update later x

March 16th, 2017, 01:34 AM
Try not to worry until you have to!! I freaked out, like total meltdown, because I was bleeding actually quite a lot. I woke up one morning and it was dark blood and lasted a few hours. Then it stopped. Betas were fine. Some spotting/light bleeding can be totally fine. So don't freak out just yet! I know easier said than done.. Mine was about a week/week and a half ago. Definitely still pregnant.
March 16th, 2017, 08:15 AM
Alex how are you today? Did you go to the Dr yet?? Update us when you can! Fingers crossed for your sticky bean!
March 16th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Still waiting to hear final word from the doctor, will probably only hear tomorrow. At first she couldn't see anything in my womb but saw a mass on my ovary that was very concerning and possible ectopic. Later she saw a very small speck of a sac. She said either I'm earlier than I think (not possible) and the mass is my corpus luteum cyst that's collapsed, or the mass is the baby...

She sent me for an hcg blood test and said if the level is over 2000 she would be VERY concerned. I got my level back and it was just over 15 500

Basically on par with a 6.5 week pregnancy, which means baby is most likely on the ovary. Waiting to hear back, probably going to need surgery.

March 16th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh no, that is such terrible news Ectopic is quite serious, so I would hope you would hear from your doctor today. I'm so sorry!
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27/13
ER 10/8/13 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18/13 (5dp5dt)

Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

FET #1
Blast transfer 2/16/17
Very faint 2/21/17 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 2/27 - 329!!!
Beta #2 3/1 - 995!!!
U/S 3/20 - Heart rate 157!

March 16th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Omg that is crazy! I didn't even realize it was possible. I'm sorry girl. I am hoping for better news and maybe you won't need surgery.
March 17th, 2017, 07:22 AM
Super Mommy
so sorry about this news. with my first, the doctor couldnt see anything at all. She had me test and my levels were high! A few days later she could see more and he is a healthy toddler now. So maybe it coukd still work out? Do you have another appointment?? Sending prayers and positive vibes
March 20th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey, so just thought I'd update here and give me official good-bye

I've been in and out of hospital since Thursday night with a suspected ectopic. They weren't sure if the mass on my ovary was a cyst from my PCOS or an ectopic. Anyways, eventually told today that it is indeed a cyst but my womb is empty... so they said it's a pregnancy of unknown location. They said it must be somewhere in my abdomen, but they are holding off on surgery for now. Either it will sort itself out and I will miscarry like normal, or they will need to go in and find it. It's been a LONG few days and we are so tired!

So this is my official good-bye I wish you all the best and a healthy and happy pregnancy

March 20th, 2017, 01:57 PM
I am so sorry for this happening to you. I wish you all the best!
March 20th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Omg Alex how scarry. I'm sorry. If you do need someone to talk to, you can post here on your thread for comfort and we can help!
March 20th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Oh my god I'm so sorry!! It's good this is being handled. Thank goodness! Ectopic can be extremely serious. I'm glad they are on top of it and I hope it's sorted super quickly because it must be super nerve raking to not know where the baby is.
March 23rd, 2017, 12:09 PM
Super Mommy
So sorry!!! Prayers to you and your family!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search