Let's get to know eachother

Forum: Due Date Club of December 2017

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By BabyX
  • 2 Post By silervic
  • 1 Post By BabyX
  • 3 Post By BabyX
  • 2 Post By ash29nc
  • 1 Post By McDangerpants
  • 1 Post By BabyX

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of December 2017 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2017, 06:31 AM
BabyX's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have all been so quiet on this board. I thought it would be fun to start learning about each other and getting to know each other.

Where are you from:

What is your EDD:

How are you feeling, or what symptoms are you experiencing:

What would you like for us to know about you:
mrscookie likes this.
April 18th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Veteran
Where are you from: Born in Louisville, Ky. Now living in Monroe Michigan

What is your EDD: Dec. 6th, however due to being diabetic and having thyroid, I'll be delivering between my 37th-39 week of pregnancy.

How are you feeling, or what symptoms are you experiencing: Morning sickness lasting all day. Lost 4 lbs instead of gaining, as I can't keep anything down, and can't handle strong spices.

What would you like for us to know about you: Have a 9 year old from previous marriage. Excited to be adding to the family, with my dh (married 3/13/17).
BabyX and mrscookie like this.

April 19th, 2017, 02:33 AM
Where are you from: Buffalo, NY

What is your EDD: December 18

How are you feeling, or what symptoms are you experiencing: lots of bathroom trips and hips and back are sore

What would you like for us to know about you: This will be my 7th baby I have 2 boys and 5 girls💙💜💙💜💜💜💜

April 19th, 2017, 06:26 AM
Silvevic:
I wish the best and the healthiest pregnancy possible. I'm sorry that the morning sickness bug got you. I know it's miserable. I had it day and night with my first. And you just got married! Wow, Congrats!
silervic likes this.
April 19th, 2017, 06:32 AM
Where are you from: I am from the Austin, Texas area

What is your EDD: I'm not sure of my last LMP and I haven't tracked my ovulation in years, so I'm just going off of my best memory of LMP. That puts my due date somewhere between 12/8 - 12/12.

How are you feeling, or what symptoms are you experiencing: So far the only symptoms I have are huge sore breast and I'm soooo tired. Naps are my best friend right now. I'm hoping to avoid the morning sickness. We shall see.

What would you like for us to know about you: DH and I gave up on trying to conceive a long time ago. This is a very unexpected yet happy surprise for us. Now I'm just hoping this baby is healthy and all goes well with the pregnancy. Boy we really weren't planning for this. We have a 16 year old boy. We were starting to plan our lives w/o the presence of children. Oh well, life had a different plan for us.
janellezp, mrscookie and silervic like this.
April 19th, 2017, 09:00 AM
ash29nc's Avatar Super Mommy
Im from NCEDD- 12-2 most likely will deliver last week of nov
This is DH and my 5th child my #6
BabyX and mrscookie like this.
April 21st, 2017, 09:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Great idea!

Where are you from: From Missouri, but my husband is military... so since Missouri, we've lived in Colorado, Ohio, and now Texas! We'll be moving again sometime this year, though (don't know where just yet - we'll find out in early June!) before this baby is born!

What is your EDD: I *THINK* December 10th, but I have another dating scan next Tuesday, so I'll get a more accurate date then! The first one was too early, so she only saw a sac and yolk sac to measure, but I was only 5.5 (I THINK) then.

How are you feeling, or what symptoms are you experiencing: I'm feeling pretty rundown. I had a sinus infection and now have bronchitis that won't go away. I've been to four doctors for it. Ugh. But I'm hoping it's on its way out after a trip to the ER last night. Also nauseous, bloated, hungry all the time! haha!

What would you like for us to know about you: We already have one daughter, who is 19 months old right now. She'll be 2 years 3 months when this (very unexpected) baby is born.
April 23rd, 2017, 07:27 AM
Where are you from: Texas, about an hour and a half northwest of Houston.

What is your EDD: Based on my LMP, Dec27.

How are you feeling, or what symptoms are you experiencing: So far, just extreme exhaustion, sore breasts, and nearly a complete loss of appetite. But as long as the morning sickness stays away, I will be just fine. (HG sufferer last 2 pregnancies.)

What would you like for us to know about you: We have 3 daughters, (8, 4, 2) and this was a HUGE surprise pregnancy for us. (I see a bunch of us here have little surprises on the way, I like it!) I expect extreme morning sickness to hit me, I just don't know when... Just enjoying the days without it until doomsday. Lol
BabyX likes this.
April 26th, 2017, 08:11 AM
It really is kind of cool that so many of us got surprise babies. There are so many emotions that go along with such a surprise. It will be great to share with those that understand the flood of emotions. HAPPY AND HEALTHY PREGNANCIES TO ALL!!!!
silervic likes this.
April 27th, 2017, 02:20 PM
janellezp's Avatar Veteran
Where are you from: Born in San Diego, raised in Tijuana, Mexico and now living in San Diego.

What is your EED: Dec. 27

What are you feeling, or what symptoms are you experiencing: I had sore breasts for a few days but that is subsiding, I have a little sore throat but that's about it.

What would you like us to know about you: I have a 10 year old daughter and an 8 year old son. This was a surprise pregnancy and I will be 40 when
I deliver
April 27th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyX View Post
Silvevic:
I wish the best and the healthiest pregnancy possible. I'm sorry that the morning sickness bug got you. I know it's miserable. I had it day and night with my first. And you just got married! Wow, Congrats!
Thank you. I ended up on unisom and taking b6 to get it under control.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search