Maternity Clothes

Forum: Due Date Club of December 2017

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mrscookie
  • 1 Post By elsielove

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of December 2017 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Veteran
Anyone in maternity clothes??

I am. We bought me 5 pairs of jeans, 2 maternity shorts, a ton of tanks/shirts, maternity sleepwear, nursing/sleeping bras, and maternity undies.

Anyone else??

May 16th, 2017, 09:09 PM
I AM..but we can't afford much..I can't believe the prices of them. Wishing I never got rid of my stuff from before.
May 17th, 2017, 08:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We pulled my stash out of the attic, but I haven't actually worn any yet! I had just lost 20 pounds (and was still going) so I had just bought new jean shorts that I love.. so I'm staying in those as long as possible, hah. But I do have my maternity jean shorts ready. I have jeans too but won't be wearing those for a LONG time because it's already in the 90s here in Texas. I have about 15 solid colored maternity shirts that I'll wear, but I am still fitting into my normal shirts now.
silervic likes this.
May 17th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Veteran
I found some of mine from my pregnancy with the girls. Some shirts, 1 pair of jeans and a couple pairs of shorts..But I seem to have lost my 2 good pairs of maternity jeans I don't remember if they're here somewhere or did I donate them ? I have no clue. Thankfully leggings seem to be a popular clothing choice now and are cheap lol I'd hate to buy more maternity jeans and lose them again! They're so expensive.
May 17th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Veteran
I know. I shopped at destination maternity and bought jeans in the clearance section.

I'm dreading buying the winter maternity as maternity coats are like 199-299.00 this winter.

May 17th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Super Mommy
I'm not in maternity yet, but thankfully I still have some from my last pregnancy.

Mommy to..
Aireana Joy 3/19/05
Zaylee Grace 3/17/09
Kian Dayne 9/4/10
Jaycek Robert 3/1/12
Ellia Mei 2/4/15
Our Surprise EDD 12/14/17

4/3/14

May 17th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Veteran
I didn't have any with my last pregnancy with my ex husband. I do this time and I am happy that I got to go shopping with my DH.

May 19th, 2017, 08:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by silervic View Post
I know. I shopped at destination maternity and bought jeans in the clearance section.

I'm dreading buying the winter maternity as maternity coats are like 199-299.00 this winter.

Holy CRAZY prices!!! What?! I delivered in September last time, so I didn't need any winter maternity clothes... since I was only very early in the winter. I did need several dresses for events, though, and I ended up just buying regular dresses a size or two up from my normal (depending on how big I was then), and it worked like a charm and saved SO much money!
May 19th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Super Mommy
Just chiming in here from January DDC but I definitely say wear DH's coat or just buy a large normal coat from Target... because Maternity coats just are not that cute anyway (if you are like actually using them as a coat to stay warm lol). Like 299 for a coat I'm going to wear for less than two months? No.
mrscookie likes this.
May 20th, 2017, 04:25 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsielove View Post
Just chiming in here from January DDC but I definitely say wear DH's coat or just buy a large normal coat from Target... because Maternity coats just are not that cute anyway (if you are like actually using them as a coat to stay warm lol). Like 299 for a coat I'm going to wear for less than two months? No.
Well considering Dh and I plan on having 2 more kids after this one, it wouldn't be for 2 months. And also, since I live on the great lakes, winter is horrible here in Michigan. We have winter here for 3-4 months. And bitingly cold winds, and therefore DH will need his coat.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search