Check in!

Forum: Due Date Club of February 2018

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By andbabymakes6
  • 2 Post By MandyEllen
  • 1 Post By Sassalota

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of February 2018 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Now that we are moving along and approaching the second trimester:

Who is still here?

How far along are you?

How are you feeling?

Any upcoming appointments/ultrasounds, etc?

A fun fact about you to get to know you:

Who is still here? Me! (Melissa)

How far along are you? 11w1d

How are you feeling? I've been ill since 5ish weeks and it keeps changing for me. The last couple of days I have felt a little better which is making me hope the end is in sight. I did have some random gagging come up here and there, but no throwing up in 2 days!!!

Any upcoming appointments/ultrasounds, etc? I go for an ultrasound tomorrow and I see my ob on 8/9 for my 2nd visit with her.

A fun fact about you to get to know you: I have 2 horses and used to ride them a lot. Life has gotten crazy busy and they have become lawn ornaments now.
Libby22 and jellibeen5 like this.

MMC 2007, DS 2008, DS 2010, DS 2012, DS 2015, MC 2017 BFP 2017

July 17th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Veteran
I am still here! I am approximately 11w now, and feeling rough! I was super hungry for spaghetti but all of a sudden halfway through started gagging so I hid it in the kitchen and will finish it later. Besides that very crampy.
I need to get well enough that I can go to town, and apply for insurance. Then I will set up my appts.
So I am a science nut and i correct science textbooks and study cellular biology for fun. Currently researching new safer methods to treat rh incompatibility. 😊
July 17th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Veteran
Who is still here? Me! (Sarah)

How far along are you? 11w 1d

How are you feeling? Much better. I did not get much morning sickness this time, except for about 2 weeks of some really intense nausea but no barfing. My symptoms have all but disappeared so I rented a doppler to make myself feel better.

Any upcoming appointments/ultrasounds, etc? My 12 week NT screen is next week on Wednesday, and my next OB appt is the following Wednesday. Somewhere in there I think we will be making our grand announcement. I'm nervous to tell my boss but happy I won't have to hide it anymore.

A fun fact about you to get to know you: Tomorrow is my 33rd birthday

#1 8/13/14
#2 1/31/18

July 17th, 2017, 06:18 PM
March 2015 DDC Co-Host
Who is still here? Me, Mandy

How far along are you? 8 weeks 5 days

How are you feeling? Pretty good. Fatigue is still here and get out of breath pretty easily.

Any upcoming [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]appointments[/COLOR]/ultrasounds, etc? I had one last Friday to see baby. My next one is in August for 12 week ultrasound.

A fun fact about you to get to know you: I'm a huge Cubs fan!
July 18th, 2017, 07:22 AM
MandyEllen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who is still here? I'm here and my name is Mandy (too ^)

How far along are you? 11 weeks 5 days

How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good. I'm mostly tired, but don't have time to be tired, so I just keep forging along.

Any upcoming appointments/ultrasounds, etc? Had my OBGYN appointment last week. My 12 week u/s is on Monday, July 24 at 4pm.
A fun fact about you to get to know you: I grew up at a zoo. Yup, my family has lions, tigers and bears! Oh My! My great grandfather started the zoo in 1927. My grandfather and uncle run it now. I worked there from 9 years old until about 15 years old (when my dad retired from there). I love taking my daughter there to see my family and play on their really cool playground.
*Leah* and jellibeen5 like this.

Mom of DD age 3
Due 2/1/18 with Baby #2
July 18th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyEllen View Post
Who is still here? I'm here and my name is Mandy (too ^)

How far along are you? 11 weeks 5 days

How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good. I'm mostly tired, but don't have time to be tired, so I just keep forging along.

Any upcoming appointments/ultrasounds, etc? Had my OBGYN appointment last week. My 12 week u/s is on Monday, July 24 at 4pm.
A fun fact about you to get to know you: I grew up at a zoo. Yup, my family has lions, tigers and bears! Oh My! My great grandfather started the zoo in 1927. My grandfather and uncle run it now. I worked there from 9 years old until about 15 years old (when my dad retired from there). I love taking my daughter there to see my family and play on their really cool playground.
That's so cool! When I was little I wanted a leopard. My parents said no I loved going to the zoo when I was little and always loved the animals. Now with the kids and growing up, me time is all but gone.

MMC 2007, DS 2008, DS 2010, DS 2012, DS 2015, MC 2017 BFP 2017

July 19th, 2017, 09:07 AM
Super Mommy
Who is still here? Me - I just have been having issues logging in too. That and the vomiting makes me not motivated to log in.

How far along are you? 8 weeks 5 days

How are you feeling? Sick, tired and have that gross taste in my mouth.

Any upcoming appointments/ultrasounds, etc? I see my OB in two weeks and my ND the day before that.
A fun fact about you to get to know you: Hmmm, I am a stay at home mom but I write and publish books as a hobby. Well, lately my hobby is more hanging out in the bathroom.
QueenSamantha likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search