Taco Tuesday

Forum: Due Date Club of March 2018

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of March 2018 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2017, 05:22 AM
Jacks_mama's Avatar Regular
What's everyone eating? Any must have cravings or will puke if you smell it?

Also, are you still drinking coffee? I went from my 2-3 cups to 1 mug in the morning. Not sure I could give that up yet.
July 11th, 2017, 11:40 AM
newmommysarah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I never drink coffee but I usually had 3 cups of tea a day, that's down to just one in the morning now. I also smoked 9 cigarettes a day and am now down to 2, hopefully 0 by the end of the week.

As for food we had Pizza and salad for dinner and now I feel so sick it's horrible.
July 12th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am not a big coffee drinker, but occasionally will have an iced coffee still or a caffeinated soda. I haven't had too many cravings or aversions yet. I find I can't eat as much as normal or I start feeling sick and every now and then nothing sounds good to eat, but that's about it

July 12th, 2017, 06:18 PM
bethysfirst1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't eat anything. It's terrible. I can't even smell coffee.. and I usually love it! I smell it and automatically puke.

So far things that are automatic vomit makers:
Pasta (spaghetti) with red sauce
Coffee
Meatballs
Fish
Chicken with BBQ sauce
Any Taco Bell or fast food commercial
Scrambled eggs
Gatorade
I'm sure there are things I'm missing here

Safe foods:
Penne plain with no sauce
Rice
Toast plain
Chips
Ginger ale

I'm on my way to a healthy and fit pregnancy with these selections 😂
July 12th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Jacks_mama's Avatar Regular
All I want is seltzer water. Food doesn't really bother me, I just have waves of nausea here and there.

Sarah - I feel you on the smoking. When I was pregnant with Jack, cigarettes turned my stomach before I found out I was pregnant. I wandered if I was pregnant this time bc I was nursing a beer and my bf offered me a cig and it made me want to hurl and haven't had one since. Took a test the next day lol. I guess I'm lucky that they make me ill when pregnant, goal is to not pick them back up after nursing like I did with jack, such a hard habit to quit!
July 13th, 2017, 01:18 AM
newmommysarah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tell me about It! I started up again once my daughter was weaned at 1 year and have been saying I'll quit for months if not years now. I'm determined not to start again after this pregnancy.
July 14th, 2017, 11:17 PM
butterflies.in.a.jar's Avatar <3Three is company too<3
Send a message via MSN to butterflies.in.a.jar
This is my first pregnancy in a long time that I haven't been brutally ill, so I want to eat all the things. Dang near anything sounds good, but I have mostly been craving greasy food or junk food. Doesn't mean I've been eating that, but I've been wanting it lol.

The only thing that makes me hurl so far is hard boiled eggs.
July 15th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have been having terrible food aversions which is pretty hard for me since I have to eat really low carb so alot of things are off the table anyway. things that really make me cringe thinking about eating them is meat on the bone like chicken wings bleh. I still have my morning cup of coffee although the last two days I have not wanted it due to waves of nausea which is pretty new ground to me as well as the strong aversions didn't really have these with my other kiddos so we will see how or if it progresses form here I hope not. Only things that sound good are things that I can not have at all like mashed potatoes or a Popsicle *sigh*

July 16th, 2017, 09:05 PM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Food aversions are definitely getting stronger this week. I always drink at least 1 cup of coffee a day and the past 2 days only made it half way through and couldn't finish the rest. Food smells are getting so gross too. Just blech

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search