~September Chatter thread~ *come say hi!*

Forum: Australian and NZ Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Australian and NZ Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 8th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
How is everyone doing? What are your plans today?! Gab has preschool at 2.15, and I'm going to go to my parents house to play some Wii.. hehe!

September 9th, 2009, 01:35 AM
Katty85's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello. It is 6.30pm Just finished my pizza Didn't do much today, all I did was the dishes and I have a dishwasher LOL!! Ethan was at school today, Maddy got her hair put in zulu knots by one of the mums at EThans school, she will have super curly hair tomorrow hehe!
September 11th, 2009, 06:40 PM
What are Zulu Knots??????????? Sounds interesting

how is everyones weekend going? Doing anything awesome? LOL. Mine is pretty dead, but it usually is. Gab is at Stu's tomorrow, so I'll probably get onto all the housework I need to do...

September 14th, 2009, 01:32 AM
you twist the hair around heaps untill it is like a little bobble on your head, I have pics of it on my facebook hehe!

My weekend was realy busy! Sat morning we had little A's, we had to get up at 5.30 to get there, that went untill 11am. Then at 1pm we went to watch my SIL's soccer team in the grand final, they won!!! That finnised at 3 pm and then we had a bbq at her house with all the soccer girls and some family, we didn't stay long thought cause Christian was all out of sorts from not being at home much.

Sunday I had a linen party and bbq for my birthday, so Matt and I spent all morning cleaning. that stated at 1pm and after we cooked up some food for everyone that came. It was pretty non stop.

what is happening this week with you?
September 14th, 2009, 12:18 PM
OMG MADS! You had a baby!!!!!!!! congratulations sweetie pie - so happy for you & Alice!!!!!!!!! Yay for Septebmer babies!!!!!!!

Katty - wow, that WAS a busy weekend LOL.. congrats to your sister!

This week may potentially be the start of a new era for me - Jason is meant to move in on the 25th, but now his boss has told him he can possibly leave work on the 18th - this Friday! we're so excited! Other than that, nothing major is happening, just the usual preschool & mall visits lol

September 15th, 2009, 01:00 AM
Congratulations Mads and Alice!!!!

Woo hoo hope Jason can move in closer Emma. Exciting!
Nothing much going on this week for us, only that it is Ethans last week of school before the holidays.And It is my birthday on Thursday, I didn't think Matt and I would have any money to do anything special, but I wasn't fussed. Then last night Matt told me he is cashing in two of his RDO's so I have money for my b'day YAY. So we are going to go out to dinner and see a movie on Sat night hehe!
September 15th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Katty - yay, have a good birthday! my b/day is next Tuesday! September babies really are awesome LOL.

Sounds like Jason will be moving up on Friday - his boss told him y/day that NO, he wouln't be finishing this Friday, it'd be next Friday, but the other guy he works with told the boss that Jason was sh*tty that he wasn't finishing this Friday, so his boss had a go at him & told him if he wanted to finish on Friday then he could finish on Friday.... we'll see!

September 15th, 2009, 03:23 PM
September babies are awsome hehe!
Well my period is late EEEK!!! I hope it shows up soon, don't need a 4th bub right now hehe. If it don't turn up by tomorrow I am testing.
got my sis coming around this morning too, I put zulu knots in her hair yesterday and I am taking them out for her this morning so she should have good curly hair today YAY!
September 15th, 2009, 08:25 PM
Katty - ooo, good luck with AF arriving!!! I hate the wait (whether you want AF to arrive, or want to be pregnant)

September 16th, 2009, 01:25 AM
Yeah I hate waiting too, it is way over due, has been 37 days since my last one! Hopeing it turns up soon though, will have to go to the docs if it doesn't and that wont be fun.
September 24th, 2009, 10:45 PM
has AF arrived yet????

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search