Finally!!!

Forum: Australian and NZ Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Australian and NZ Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Stacia
Hi all, I can't believe we finally got our own little place on here. I haven't been on much the past week so didn't notice when this board got started.

It's going to be great! It is so hard finding maternity clothes and listening the the girls in the US going on how cheap and how great the places are over there. Plus all the products and brands they buy that we don't have here. Finally a place to discuss what we can get in Australia.
April 10th, 2006, 08:58 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Hi all, I can't believe we finally got our own little place on here. I haven't been on much the past week so didn't notice when this board got started.

It's going to be great! It is so hard finding maternity clothes and listening the the girls in the US going on how cheap and how great the places are over there. Plus all the products and brands they buy that we don't have here. Finally a place to discuss what we can get in Australia.[/b]
Try Pumpkin Patch is all I can say! The prices were great and the styles are amazing. When I got, they had a sale on their summer stock so I was able to pick up a few tops that I will be able to layer for the cooler months.

Mellie

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

April 10th, 2006, 09:17 PM
Stacia
Thanks Mellie, I'll give them a try. I have a few really nice tops that I bought in one of the shops in Sydney but they were really pricey.

I noticed we are due right about the same time and were so close to being in the same DDC!
April 11th, 2006, 01:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I haven't been able to find much maternity clothing either although I haven't really looked to hard yet I still seem to fit into the bigger clothes that I have. I've been buying alot of the tops that are made to be REALLY loose on you normally but aren't when your pregnant lol So that's been working for me and it is cold so I've been getting away with wearing tracky pants from bonds with the REALLY stretchy tops lol I look like a dag but hey I'm allowed to for 9 months lol

There are quite a few independent maternity shops around my area but I'm not sure if that is anywhere near you ladies? And I think they are really expensive!

I feel so sorry for the ladies that are going to be HUGE during summer though!! I couldn't do it!

</div>
April 11th, 2006, 02:06 AM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I feel so sorry for the ladies that are going to be HUGE during summer though!! I couldn't do it![/b]
Me too. It was bad enough having morning sickness in the heat. No way I would want to be any biogger than I am now in the warmer weather.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

April 11th, 2006, 03:39 AM
Stacia
I'm pretty happy that I am not going to be pregnant in the summer either. I came here from Alaska and do not have much of a tolerance for the heat.

I had a quick look online at Pumpkin Patches stuff and their clothes look great and cheap! I'm not sure what part of Sydney you're in Soph but there is one in Chatswood, Macquarie Centre and they have an outlet store at Concord.

There is a really good independant store in the city but it would depend on your budget if you want to shop there or not. The cheapest top I bought from there was about $70.
April 11th, 2006, 05:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I go to Macquarie ALL the time!! I haen't looked in Pumpkin Patch for maternity clothes there just yet but I definatly will and I'll try Parramatta aswell. That's awesome this board is alredy doin good things for me lol It's good to finally be able to recognise some of the products and places that are suggested.

</div>
April 15th, 2006, 02:29 PM
joandsarah77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's great to have our own Oz/NZ board, I just found it this morning. I normaly post on the homeschooling board but I will start coming over here too now.

Is everyone on here pregnant, except for me?

"Cats are keen, cats are great, cats are clean they lick your plate."

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search