sugardroplets was right....

Forum: Australian and NZ Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Australian and NZ Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2006, 01:30 AM
Stacia
I went to Pumpkin Patch today and bought some great maternity clothes. I spent less than $100 and got three summer shirts that were on sale and a couple of light weight winter tops. They are really stylish, don't look like maternity clothes and really comfortable. Thanks for the great tip Mellie!
April 12th, 2006, 02:13 AM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I went to Pumpkin Patch today and bought some great maternity clothes. I spent less than $100 and got three summer shirts that were on sale and a couple of light weight winter tops. They are really stylish, don't look like maternity clothes and really comfortable. Thanks for the great tip Mellie![/b]
*takes a bow* Its my plesure to be of service.

I'm back there tomorrow, I need a nice skirt to go out in. Not only are their prices great but the sizes are really generous. I was also able to pick up baby clothes on sale. You can't beat $6 for a jumpsuit.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

April 12th, 2006, 03:04 AM
Stacia
The sizes are really generous. I'm a size 16/18 and I thought the tops might fit but was sure the pants wouldn't. I tried on a skirt and pair of pants just for the hell of it and was shocked when not only did they fit but I had room in them.

The baby clothes are adorable. It was so hard not to buy any but I am really trying to be good and wait until after the big ultrasound.
April 12th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Seems as though I should really check it out! I'll have to wait until i get the time though I refuse to drive my car after I nearly hit a little kid that was laying down in the middle of the road wih a plastic bag over his head! Scared me SO much I can't bring myself to drive so I'm relying on DF

</div>
April 12th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Stacia
Quote:
Seems as though I should really check it out! I'll have to wait until i get the time though I refuse to drive my car after I nearly hit a little kid that was laying down in the middle of the road wih a plastic bag over his head! Scared me SO much I can't bring myself to drive so I'm relying on DF [/b]
OMG...where were that kids parents! I would have grabbed the little brat and taken him home and told his mum off for not watching him.
April 13th, 2006, 12:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
OMG...where were that kids parents! I would have grabbed the little brat and taken him home and told his mum off for not watching him.[/b]
I have NO idea where his parents were! He was about 11 and by the time I had stopped the car gathered my thoughts my DF had already gotten out of the car and scared the kid away obviously not on purpors but I think the kid knew he was doing something wrong I was ready to tell his mum off big time! I was really mad that someone would not know that their child was doing something like that...I'm just SO glad I saw him as I was coming around th corner and stopped in time.

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search