Sophie Delezio

Forum: Australian and NZ Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Australian and NZ Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2006, 01:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I think if anyone needs our prayers at the moment it is this little girl and her family. It is SO sad and tragic. So maybe you could all say a little prayer for this young girl and hope to god she and her family can have another miracle!

If you have never heard of her before back in 2003 a car drove into her pre-school and landed on top of her and another young girl. At this time she was two and suffered burns to 70% of her body amazingly she survived losing fingers and feet! Just recently she was being pused across the road at a CROSSING when a car didn't stop hitting her. She has numerous injuries and is now again fighting for her life. Every time I hear something about her I have to cry I can't help it. I CANNOT imagine what her parents must be going through it would be hell ten times over! I wish I could do something or say something to them to make them feel a little more at ease but I'm not sure there is anything you could say.

I have linked the most recent story here......

http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story/0,...5001028,00.html

</div>
May 6th, 2006, 05:04 AM
Stacia
She is such a little fighter. You just know this little girl must be meant to go on and achive great things in life.

Latest update....

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,19050280-2,00.html
May 6th, 2006, 07:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I just can NOT believe it happend again!! The poor little girl she had come SO far since the last accident and now she could be back to where she began. I wish there was something I could do. It's good to hear she is doing better though!

</div>
May 6th, 2006, 11:08 AM
tiggers_best_buddy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was just reading thru the boards ans I found this story the little girl and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.
May 6th, 2006, 07:12 PM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I saw this on the news last night over here, its so sad and the father was so upset (of course) asking how much bad luck can his daughter have. I hope she'll be ok

May 8th, 2006, 01:56 AM
Send a message via MSN to raelsrocks Send a message via Yahoo to raelsrocks
Quote:
She defintly is a fighter.. I knew she'd be able to fight back from it. She's a strong little girl.[/b]

my heart goes out to that little girl and her parents too.....an induced coma 4 three weeks I think I heard......I certainly hope it helps in her healing.....what a story to tell in her ageing years
the other families I feel for are the miners in Tasmania......13 days they have been trapped for....they say they are better physically now than the were when they were found alive.......what a shame they can't get them out as fast as they got the hole for the food etc to go to them......even tho they are excercising they must be cramped down there not being able to stand up......I think I will cry with relief with the families when they come to the surface......BIG SOOK that I am
My thought are with them all and I wait to hear each night how progress is going

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search