Finally! Our Sticky!

Forum: Food Allergies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Food Allergies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Jennmarie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok, this thread will be stickied once I get most everyone's info. Give us your name, your childs name/birthday, and what the allergies/suspected allergies are. This was a great suggestion!
Example:
Jenna, with boys Toby(8/26/06)-allergic to soy,peanuts,eggs,dairy, and dyes and Logan(6/4/08)-allergic to penicillin, maybe eggs.

March 18th, 2010, 09:24 PM
meli.ann's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Melinda, Cody (2/7/06)-allergic to amoxicillin and Luke (11/15/08)-allergic to peanuts and tree nuts. Patch test came back positive for green beans, milk, soy, bananas, wheat, egg, chicken, carrot, corn, peas, sweet potato, oats, rice and barley. Meeting with GI doc in May for more testing.

Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. ~Marc Brown

Last edited by meli.ann; April 7th, 2010 at 02:17 PM.
March 18th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: Melissa

Child #1: Rebecca, 11/08
definite sensitivity/allergy: soy and most legumes
suspects: strawberries, cantaloupe, mango, vanilla (yes, I know most of these are weird, lol!!)
March 19th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Jenn

Luc (12/05): allergic to wheat, oat, rye, barley, egg, dairy, peanut, treenut

Jenn
March 20th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Jennmarie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks ladies! I'm going to leave this up for about another week or so, and give everyone who wants to have their info in a chance.

March 20th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
Sarah , DS Danny(7/13/07)-allergic to eggs, dairy, carrots, and soy as well as non-specified environmental allergies.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

March 21st, 2010, 07:52 AM
Veteran
I'm Melissa. My daughter is Delaney. June 15, 2007.

her main allergies are: Eggs (whole, yolks, whites), Wheat, Gluten, Peanuts, Soy, Oat

she is also supposed to avoid: Citrus fruits (she has a bad eczema breakout to eating pineapple), Banana, Sweet Potato, White Potato & Corn).
*she just had a bad eczema breakout because she had something in it with corn syrup, so it's definitly something we are avoiding now*

i'm having her retested for everything after her 3rd birthday.... because the allergist said every two years you can retest and i want to see if she's become immune to some things that are on the list, so maybe she can FINALLY gain some weight and eat "normalish" foods......

Dylan loves school and anything to do with learning (counting, reading & math). This spring he started another season of soccer, as well as playing Tee Ball for the first time. He new favorite toys are Transformers & WWE Wrestling figurines. He loves to color and be artistic. He's currently finishing Kindergarten.

Delaney has eczema due to allergies. She's Egg-Free, Wheat/Gluten-Free, Peanut-Free & Citrus Fruits-Free. She's lefty and the rest of us in the house are righty. She loves Yo Gabba Gabba, Pinocchio, Princess Snow White, Aurora, Belle & Care Bears. We're currently working on potty training, but it's not going well......

Last edited by mommy2DnD; April 20th, 2010 at 02:56 PM.
March 21st, 2010, 09:09 AM
mom2nate
April, DS-Nathan (3 years old), allergic to peanuts (mild), cats (major) and dust (major)
March 22nd, 2010, 10:41 AM
jeepgirl9478's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cori, DD- Vanna ( we also call her Grace 3-3-08- tested allergic to corn, peas, milk, eggs, beef and pork.

Thanks .hoodihoo.this. for the siggy!!
March 27th, 2010, 08:15 PM
divamomma's Avatar Veteran
My DD is Katelyn, 5 1/2 yrs. We are going for allergy testing on March 30. She tested positive for eggs, wheat and peanuts on the RAST test. I will update here as soon as I can after our appointment. (I am actually freaking out a bit about it! ACK!)
April 6th, 2010, 10:30 AM
Veteran
*bump* lol

Dylan loves school and anything to do with learning (counting, reading & math). This spring he started another season of soccer, as well as playing Tee Ball for the first time. He new favorite toys are Transformers & WWE Wrestling figurines. He loves to color and be artistic. He's currently finishing Kindergarten.

Delaney has eczema due to allergies. She's Egg-Free, Wheat/Gluten-Free, Peanut-Free & Citrus Fruits-Free. She's lefty and the rest of us in the house are righty. She loves Yo Gabba Gabba, Pinocchio, Princess Snow White, Aurora, Belle & Care Bears. We're currently working on potty training, but it's not going well......

April 13th, 2010, 02:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi I just found this forum but I have Jamison (3/5/05) Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Izabelle (11/24/06) Milk and Soy
And I'm Lindsey

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search