Check in Thread

Forum: Food Allergies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Food Allergies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Jennmarie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope all of you are having a happy July!!! What's going on with you? Check in with us and say hi

July 14th, 2010, 10:35 AM
HS&Fsmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am here lurking. Not a lot is going on.

July 15th, 2010, 07:43 PM
I am so glad you decided to post! Welcome!! I love your siggie!!

July 16th, 2010, 05:13 AM
CocoCake's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here. Working up the words to post about our most recent trip to the allergy clinic...

July 16th, 2010, 06:11 PM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm here. We're getting ready to go on vacation to our week of family camp next week. I am still nervous about Will being in classes and the workers remembering to give him the snacks I send but I'm sure everything will be ok. I have his little back pack all ready with the benadryl and epi pen for him to keep with him.

[
July 16th, 2010, 07:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry I haven't been around. It's been a bit crazy here. We celebrated our 10th anniversary last week and I've been a bit under the weather. This crazy heat wave that we're having is not helping matters one bit - my boys are going stir crazy.

Jenn
July 17th, 2010, 02:36 PM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
Hi! I`m new here I`ve been reading along for a couple months now, and am finally posting!

I have 2 little ones with nut allergies (one with anaphlaxis), and my youngest is also lactose intolerant. They both got their allergies from DH, who is also allergic to nuts, and at one point, dairy (not to mention a host of other health problems, including alopecia, which thankfully the boys have avoided so far - symptoms will generally show up before the age of 10).

Anyway. I was hanging out on the recipe forum & every recipe I`d like to try for supper has nuts! So, I`m to check out recipes that my boys can eat!

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

July 18th, 2010, 06:53 PM
Welcome! I'm glad to see some of our lurkers starting to post I would love for this board to continue to get moving. Congratulations on the 10th anniversary! That is awesome!

July 26th, 2010, 07:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
I am here!!! We will be moving in 18 days and have had a family friend with a severe family crisis so I have been quite occupied lately. Danny has still been trying Ice Cream which is a lot harder to monitor now that he is pooping in the potty. Mixed feelings on the whole potty training thing can you tell? I think he is doing okay on ice cream but occasionally he will have diarrhea. It doesn't seem to be related but we never really have had a time frame to pin down on ice cream. Cheese was always the next day but this is between 1 and 2 days later and only sometimes. It deosn't seem related to quantity either so I think I may take a flying leap and try milk soon. Wish us luck!!!

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search