LP insomnia?

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2009, 03:24 AM
geo-geek
It seems like every cycle I have LP insomnia. It drives me nuts! If needed during the first part of the cycle my sleeping pill takes 30 minutes max for me to fall asleep. I have yet to be able to fall asleep tonight and last night, I took my pill at 10:00 and got to bed at 1:30. I have to entertain my niece and nephew today and I think I will just be hyped up on caffeine today in order to survive!

I was just wondering if any of you ladies see this with your cycles as well.
March 19th, 2009, 06:55 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hmmm, it's definitely possible but I can't say if it's common or not!
March 19th, 2009, 08:19 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
Not that I notice - I have insomnia all the time. Lately I have been going to sleep earlier than normal on average.

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

March 19th, 2009, 09:42 PM
geo-geek
I went and got some aromatherapy and a sound machine and I am sleeping much better. It took 3 days of almost no sleep whatsoever. Christina, You should give aromatherapy a try. Lavender smells so good anyway. I have a pillow mist. Puts my cat out too
March 20th, 2009, 04:25 PM
TaraJo827's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo-geek View Post
Lavender smells so good anyway. I have a pillow mist. Puts my cat out too
However, I have read that the scent of lavender makes men more easily aroused. So don't let your husband get a whiff or he might try to hinder your sleep again.

March 23rd, 2009, 07:40 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a lavender stuffed sleep mask. The mask is to block out the light from our digital clock and the street lights. Boy does that make a difference! I don't know if it's the dark, or the lavender - but it sure helps!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search