CM question

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2009, 01:13 PM
:::Dan!elle:::'s Avatar Proud to be a CPST!
As you can see, I'm fully of questions lately Does EWCM include just stretchy CM, even if it's not clear? More boogery? Sorry, waaaayyy TMI Like today, I had a temp jump but was feeling really goopy so I went to the bathroom and it was mostly creamy with some stretchy boogery CM in it. Definitely not clear and not really stretchy, but it left me kind of confused.
May 2nd, 2009, 04:14 PM
4boys
I don't have tons of experience but I would say that would be EWCM. Mine isn't always clear either but I consider the day I *feel* the wettest and my CM is the most watery to be EWCM. I'm sure it differs slightly for every woman.
May 2nd, 2009, 04:56 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, that's a tougher one to answer because it all depends on the particular method you use, since they all have slightly different ways of classifying the mucus. With BOM, how it looks is of secondary importance to how it makes you feel. You can recognize your Peak when (based on feelings), the mucus develops and changes over a matter of days, becomes slippery or lubricative, and then you notice feeling significantly drier. There can be a lot of variation from woman to woman, and cycle to cycle as to how the mucus actually looks during that process.

That's probably not very helpful. I'd recommend going back through TCOYF to see how it's supposed to be classified, since that's the most consistent with what you're doing.
May 2nd, 2009, 07:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I seem to CM progressing in the following way:
Small amounts of 'sticky'
Then what you described above - 'boogery'! Almost like 'sticky' lumps mixed in with 'lotiony'?!
Then 'creamy' or 'lotiony'
No EWCM.

I don't know if I'd call it 'EWCM'. As I'm TTA as consider 'boogery' to be fertile, just to be on the safe side!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search