Morebluethankpink, ::Danielle::, updates?

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 24th, 2009, 09:42 AM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Where have you gals been? Any updates for us?
May 29th, 2009, 06:00 PM
morebluethanpink
OOOPS, sorry. Man, I always hate when people leave you hanging, and here *I* did it! *blushing*

WElllll... the day that *would have* confirmed O, my temp dropped! Yep, AF. So my chart didn't show any confirmed O, but I am as sure as I can be that I did, and had a 4 day lp.

I guess for the first cycle after delivery, that is not out of the norm. So now I am on cd.. 29 I think? And JUST o'd *I think* yesterday, waiting for two more high temps. I guess we'll see if my lp is longer this month or not..

Lisa
May 29th, 2009, 11:17 PM
There you are! Thanks for updating us!!! So were you disappointed?
May 30th, 2009, 10:14 AM
morebluethanpink
I felt both disappointment at first (when I saw such a low temp that day, I was like WHAT?! And KNEW af was coming, it was too low) and that upset me, but as the day went on I started feeling a bit relieved as well.. I'm in a weird place right now. Part of me wants to get pregnant, and the other part is scared of it. Not of the baby, but of the possibility of high bp again, or a c/s if my baby tries to pull the breach thing again and I'm not so lucky as for us to NOT find that out until 10cm dialated. lol

Same thing this month. Looking at my chart, O has just occured and I *could* be pregnant.. part of me is excited, part of me is wondering WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO?!?! lol

Lisa
May 30th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Well you'd better not keep us hanging this time Lisa!!!
May 31st, 2009, 04:19 PM
:::Dan!elle:::'s Avatar Proud to be a CPST!
Hi! Sorry I've been MIA, I've just been super busy. This nice weather has me outside a lot My "triphasic" chart had to have been from my new therm. AF showed up right on time but my temp never dropped below coverline (that's what has me convinced it was the new therm). So, we're good

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search