Ablepearl

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2009, 07:52 AM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WELCOME BACK! How are you? What's new with you?
June 3rd, 2009, 08:19 AM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am doing okay, the kids are doing well. We got a lot of my son's schol issues worked out, which is awesome.

On the NFP side, I unfortunately have to start charting again, much sooner than I would want to. My baby was stillborn on May 13th. We don't know why, but they are guessing because his cord was too thin where it entered his body and was not able to prevent being kinked when he moved around. We are not sure when/if we want to try again, so it is back to TTA for a while.

I need to pass a fitness test for the Air Force, it has been ages since I passed and it is getting to the point where it could have a negative impat on my career. So that is my goal. Pass the test, and if that all goes well before September we will possibly start TTC again. I would like to have Evie and my next earth baby be kind of close together, not as much time as there was between the others. I think I would like to be finished having babies by the time I am 35, since I am 32 now we don't have a whole lot of time.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
June 3rd, 2009, 09:07 AM
Oh Meghan, I am so sorry about your loss. Was Colm full term or close to it when you lost him? Prayers for you all while you grieve him.

I'm very glad to see you back because you're great, but I'm so sorry it's under these circumstances though.
June 3rd, 2009, 09:50 AM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He was 24 weeks. I felt him moving a lot less and then when we went in for our routine appointment they couldn't find his heart beat. An ultrasound confirmed that he was dea and they induced labor later that night. He was born the next day.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
June 3rd, 2009, 10:25 AM
How heartbreaking for you all.
June 3rd, 2009, 11:13 AM
Julka
I am so sorry for your loss prayers.
June 3rd, 2009, 03:48 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
I am so sorry for your loss.

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

June 4th, 2009, 05:24 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
It breaks my heart that anyone has to go through that. So sorry for your loss.

June 6th, 2009, 12:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry for your loss. How terrible for you and your family.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search