Does anyone ?

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Ok my name is Michelle and I'm 22yrs old and I'm married to a wonderful man and we are TTC for almost 2yrs now and it hasnt happend yet ok so I'm trying to find out when I ovulate I have a 21 day cycle so how many does is it before I start to ovulate... they say most women have a 28 day cycle ovulate on day 10-14... does anybody know how many days its is when u have a 21 day cycle?
July 13th, 2009, 03:42 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
Welcome Michelle. I am Christina and we are in our 19th month TTC #2.

I think 21 days might be two short for you to ovulate and then have a long enough Luteal Phase. I have a 26-31 day cycle usually and my LP's are anywhere from 10-14 days. That means I Ovulate around 14-16 usually (and I have years of charts and OPK's to help back that up). Have you talked to your doctor about how short your cycle is? Have you used OPK's and what form of charting do you use?

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

July 13th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Ok but I have already had two boys so I have to be ovulating my cycle has always been that short so theres no way I'm not ovulating if I have 2boys all ready
July 13th, 2009, 04:09 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
Are you charting or using OPK's? Those are the best ways to figure out when you O.

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

July 13th, 2009, 04:32 PM
yes I'm charting but i do need to go get the opk

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search