Introducing myself!

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2009, 02:10 PM
jwalk's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jwalk
Hi everyone, I'm Jenica (26), husband is Timothy (31), and I have one daughter, Gianna (8 weeks). We were married in July 2008 and used STM to conceive our daughter and are now using BOM to avoid another little one for a bit.

Just wanted to say hello and looking forward to swapping info!
July 23rd, 2009, 03:06 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!
July 23rd, 2009, 04:07 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
Welcome! Your daughter is cute! I love the name Gianna - I am trying to get DH to approve it for our girls list!

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

July 23rd, 2009, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the welcome! It was def. at the top of my list. I have had a huge devotion to St. Gianna for a while now, especially when I was praying for God to send me a good husband!
July 23rd, 2009, 04:36 PM
benandali's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey! I just had my daughter 6 weeks ago. So are you just starting to practice BOM? Are you breastfeeding? Just asking cuz that's where I'm at and my chart is ALL OVER the place! Also I'm still alternating spotting and bleeding. So annoying.
July 23rd, 2009, 04:49 PM
I am breastfeeding, but also pumping. Gianna was in the NICU for 8 days after birth, so I've never EBF. I started checking my cervical mucus right after lochia ended, although did stop bleeding a 2 weeks and started again at 4 and bled for 10 more days or so. After my 6 week appointment, I tried checking my cervix (had been using the Sympto-Thermal method) and had some spotting afterward. The spotting, as far as I and my Dr can tell, was just from me checking my cervix (first time anything had been in there in a while lol).

Other than that spotting, I've been very dry.
July 23rd, 2009, 06:35 PM
benandali's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ha, you're lucky! There hasn't been one day in 6 weeks where I haven't had some sort of bleeding. My chart is a giant sea of red!! And I'm pumping once/day so hubby can feed her once at night. So of course I don't qualify for LAM. Poor husband is getting a little frustrated! I think he feels like we'll never have sex again! It is starting to really get on my nerves but I keep reminding myself we are not ready for another one any time soon!
July 24th, 2009, 10:29 AM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love St. Gianna too, she's my #1 top favorite saint. How cool
July 24th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Shawna, her name was a great evangelization moment for me while Gianna was in the NICU! I had a picture of St. Gianna in her crib and nurses, doctors, and other NICU moms kept asking where I got her name from!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search