Stepping down

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2009, 10:50 AM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm finding that I'm just too busy to give this board the attention it deserves as host, so I'm thinking of stepping down. Of course I would still be around as a board member, just not as host.

Would anyone here consider hosting?
July 26th, 2009, 11:41 AM
Julka
No..........!!! I refuse to let you step down! Who's going to answer my dorky questions?

I am kidding, but seriously, you're such a great person to host this board, Shawna! You always have answers to everything. I am sad. But I understand that life can get hectic. If you do decide to step down just know that you've been a wonderful host!
July 26th, 2009, 01:20 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
I can't. I am already hosting two now - that is my limit, especially with everything else going on in life. I will be around as always.

You have to stay around, cause just like Julia - I will need you around for all of my questions!

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

July 26th, 2009, 11:32 PM
Don't worry, I'll still be around as a member...just not as host! LOL
July 27th, 2009, 05:51 AM
*1Boy1Girl*
Ok, so here I am two days after having my baby and have to come on here and read THIS!!!

Nope, I'm not allowing you to step down. It's forbidden in the written laws of Kelly. Sorry, Shawna, you're just going to have to stick around as host.

On a serious note, I totally understand. With me having two, I wonder half the time how I'm going to host the board, I host. LOL.

If you do decide to step down, I'm so glad you will be sticking around. I'd prefer you do stay, but like I said, i understand. I'm going to need your help more now than ever now that Zoe is here.
July 27th, 2009, 08:01 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
OMGosh I was just coming over here to check on you. You have been the most awesome host ever for this board. It is going to be very hard to fill your shoes. I am glad you will be sticking around. I hope someone wants to help out over here.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
August 8th, 2009, 02:08 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
This is awful, but you had better stay around! I can't do anything as near as well as you would, but if they need a host I can totally dedicate to this board, because I NEED to be here more than I am, helps me focus!

August 11th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Courtney, I'll definietely be around to offer assistance as a teacher....just not as the host. You should do it, you're great at starting conversation!
August 11th, 2009, 09:00 AM
*1Boy1Girl*
I'd love to do it, but I'm just not comfortable - especially since I've been out of practice for 9 months.
August 11th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Oh you don't have to worry about anwering people's questions (I just do that because I usually know the answer!) A host is just responsible for welcoming new people and starting new conversations. Anyone can do that!
August 11th, 2009, 12:34 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Yep that's totally true, a host just keeps the board going so there is somebody there to reply to the person, and if they know the answer, to answer.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search