How long have you been at your current status?

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2009, 01:16 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
How long have you been TTA, TTC, pregnant, nt/np, whatever you are doing right now?

I have been TTA since LJ was born, he's 4 months old, plus a little.

August 9th, 2009, 10:04 PM
aubbydobby
We've been TTA for almost 3.5 years... actually, you want up the the minute? Look at my ticker We've been TTA since we got married. We want a baby, but we are fully aware that I need some serious medical attention before that's a possibility. I've been diagnosed with Endometriosis, and well... I just need help
August 9th, 2009, 11:13 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Do you know when you'd like to TTC?

August 10th, 2009, 04:02 AM
MaggieLizer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We have been TTA since September of last year, so almost a year now. We were only TTC for one cycle before we went back to TTA. I would like to TTC as early as after I reach my goal weight which will most likely be Spring/Summer of next year but we are going through some changes and I'm not sure what will happen so in all likelihood it could be as long as 4 or 5 years from now. And that makes me sad. C'est la vie, I suppose.

August 10th, 2009, 12:24 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
We have been TTC for 20 cycles (currently on the 20th). I TTA'd with BOM for almost a year before beginning to TTC in January 2008.

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

August 10th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Veteran
We've been TTA (guess you could say for 6 years now). Will keep on TTA at least until DH graduates in May '10. May start nt/np around August '10, then actually trying around December. Of course, this all depends on the employment situation and whether he gets a good job right out of college!
August 10th, 2009, 05:45 PM
aubbydobby
Yeah, that's us too... we're waiting until DH has a job with health benefits. I have Endometriosis, and really shouldn't TTC without at least medical supervision. My chances of ectopic pregnancy are kinda high. So... hopefully we'll start nt/np next fall, and actively TTC sometime in the next two years
August 10th, 2009, 05:47 PM
benandali's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just had baby #2 so been TTA for 2 months now. Hopefully TTA for at least 2 years. Hubby hasn't even started his psychology PHD program and I'd really like to be having him close to being done with school before we have another one. However, I don't want the kids that far apart so it will probably be 2 or 3 years!
August 11th, 2009, 07:29 AM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We've been TTA for almost 19 months, since I had my youngest.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search