Checking in...

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 21st, 2009, 07:44 AM
rubyredslipperz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello! I havent been on this board in a while, I mostly just couldnt find it? My DH still isnt really convinced on how NFP works, I had a dr appt on thursday and talked about BCP. I'd rather do NFP but dont really want to do something that makes him unconfortable either. I'm not on anything or havent started anything yet, waiting to see if AF comes or not first (think I might be pregnant but idk) so that's pretty much what's been going on with me, how have all of you been? Also, we live very remotely (closest grocery store is 45 min away) so an NFP class i doubt would be anywhere near us, are there any dvds on it that I could order to show DH that it really does work?

September 21st, 2009, 10:19 AM
benandali's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am nowhere near a class either. I have been doing the online BOM course and it's GREAT! I can email my instructor whenever I want and she replies. She comments on my charting and is there whenever I have questions.
September 21st, 2009, 11:21 AM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
There are online courses you can take - the Billings Ovulation Method one and Northwest Family Services also has one.

Check out the Resource Sticky, there's a youtube on there about NFP. Yeah yeah, youtube isn't exactly the most reputable source for scientific information - but Dr Green addresses most of the really common misconceptions about it.

There are lots of other links in the Resource Sticky too - articles, videos, etc.
September 24th, 2009, 09:43 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I think it looks like you got some good information, you should bookmark this board if you're having a hard time finding it, also if you see Shawna around there is a link in her siggy. And my host tag is also linked to the board. So you can follow us both here!

October 2nd, 2009, 01:13 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Did you find something?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search