Wanna see my BOM Chart?

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2009, 11:58 AM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
This cycles BOM chart:

It is just a print screen, but thought I would share. days 4-8 is clomid 100 mg, day 10 has a note on it, and days 14 & 15 is positive OPK's. I had a dry day yesterday as you can see. I hope this cycle works - even though it will ruin DH's plans to go to Chicago again next June.

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

October 5th, 2009, 01:23 PM
*1Boy1Girl*
I'm not familiar with the BOM charts at all, but from what I can gather, this looks very good.
October 5th, 2009, 02:20 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Very nice....and pooey on DH's plans! Baby trumps those! Here's to them being TOTALLY and COMPLETELY shattered! Prayers Christina!
October 5th, 2009, 03:58 PM
I was so surprised - I didn't need to take the mucinex at all to get slippery this month!

PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

October 6th, 2009, 12:20 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Well I have my own selfish reasons I hope that you do indeed get it this cycle! GL!!! *prayers*

October 8th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Well - here is another recent screen shot. Shawna - are my yellow stickers correct?

Oh, and so far today - I have been dry - so today should end up being another green stamp.

October 8th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Yes, except to be extra technical - you would use the green/yellow baby stamps during the 1, 2, 3 after Peak.
October 8th, 2009, 03:15 PM
oh ok - thanks. Would you mark day 15 or 16 as peak? I think my instructor would mark day 16, but it always confuses me cause she never marks peak anywhere near my + OPK's. And I know day 16 was a negative OPK.

Last edited by SavaAngel; October 8th, 2009 at 03:18 PM.
October 8th, 2009, 05:09 PM
Peak and ovulation can occur 12-36 hours after your last positive OPK - so it's normal for the + and Peak not to line up exactly. They aren't supposed to. I'd put CD15 as Peak because it was the last day of slippery and the "wet" on CD16 was likely SF.
October 12th, 2009, 11:21 AM
I am out - bleeding today (10 dpo)

October 12th, 2009, 01:31 PM
*1Boy1Girl*
I'm sorry hun
October 12th, 2009, 05:23 PM
(((((((((Christina)))))))))))
October 13th, 2009, 03:37 PM
I just don't know what we did wrong. I thought we had great BD timing. UGH! We are pretty convinced there is somehow something wrong with the egg implanting, so I am going to start some extra supplements and stuff to thicken up my lining. Anything I can do to get to the point of not using the pill at all - which is what DH wants me to do.

Last edited by SavaAngel; October 13th, 2009 at 03:40 PM.
October 13th, 2009, 04:30 PM
When everything seems to line up and it's just not happening, Dr. Martin likes to have a look (laproscopically I believe) to make sure the ovaries and fallopian tubes are in close proximity. Sometimes after a pregnancy, the ovaries or tubes can twist a bit making them just a little too far apart. When the egg can't get picked up by the tube, then conception doesn't happen. A fairly simple complication, one that's easily fixed. Has anyone looked at that? You seem to be ovulating just fine.
October 14th, 2009, 04:56 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
10dpo too, that's not even fair, though I guess a shorter 2ww isn't entirely a bad thing, but anytime AF comes and you are TTC that's just awful

October 14th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnaCAN View Post
When everything seems to line up and it's just not happening, Dr. Martin likes to have a look (laproscopically I believe) to make sure the ovaries and fallopian tubes are in close proximity. Sometimes after a pregnancy, the ovaries or tubes can twist a bit making them just a little too far apart. When the egg can't get picked up by the tube, then conception doesn't happen. A fairly simple complication, one that's easily fixed. Has anyone looked at that? You seem to be ovulating just fine.
No. I have had transvaginal u/s (PCOS diagnosis), progesterone tests, HSG, and MANY cycles of clomid. DH has had a SA. My OB's nurse suggested I come in and see the OB so maybe I can bring that up to him. Though he doesn't like to listen to me - I think he is fairly new out of medical school. I won't see him till we get back from vacation though.

I do plan to contact Dr. Martin. I will get my charts together for her when I get home from our long weekend away (we leave at 6am Friday morning). I have a year and a half of charts to move from the BOM website to the Excel Sheet.

Oh Christen - I thought I would add that AF still hasn't shown. She is playing with me. I spot for about a hour or two every day and that is it so far. Complete with clots when I wipe. So yeah - this is "normal" for me but I am still in the waiting game.

Last edited by SavaAngel; October 14th, 2009 at 06:11 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search