My Chart is WEIRD

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 17th, 2009, 07:29 AM
*1Boy1Girl*
So, I'm in my 2nd cycle of charting after giving birth to Zoe. I'm pretty sure last month was a true period, but I have yet to have one this cycle. It's beginning to freak me out.

The protected sex icons on my chart is the pull and pray even though the pull was was no where near his ejaculation.

I'm due for AF today, based on my norm, so this is a little weird for me.

I know I haven't ovulated. I know I gear up and then it fizzles. I do not breastfeed.

Any idea as to why this cycle is getting so wonky?
October 17th, 2009, 09:03 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
It is normal for a year after birth for cycles to be wacky, for breastfeeders it is normal for a year after stopping that for them to be wacky, so the wacky shouldn't worry you too much as long as you make sure to watch out for ovulation signs and avoid at that time.

October 17th, 2009, 09:46 AM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's completely 100% normal for the first 3-6 post partum cycles to be wacky when you're not breastfeeding. Your chart looks like a perfectly normal PP chart to me! Since you haven't confirmed ovulation yet, you're not due for AF yet - so don't worry because it's not here today.
October 17th, 2009, 10:33 AM
*1Boy1Girl*
Ok good. This is new to me. I started charting well after Caleb was born - like almost a year. So, I have no idea what my chart should look like at this stage.

Thanks girls.
October 17th, 2009, 08:39 PM
My doc gave me all sorts of warnings about charts after having Courtney when she discovered I was using NFP, which my cycle was like clockwork after Courtney so it was useless, but after Rock, totally unlike clockwork, even my leutal phase would significantly change after Rock!!!

October 18th, 2009, 07:02 AM
*1Boy1Girl*
Oh great. You weren't supposed to tell me THAT!! I just had my body figured out and now you're telling me it's going to possibly change? So not nice.
October 18th, 2009, 10:43 AM
haha you're you, not me, lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search