We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
This is *slightly* off topic (though not really, lol)... but Ovusoft changed their whole forum site and platform and is going through major changes. That's fine and everything... except... I can't access my charts! The charts don't show up on my page. And, I can log in on that page, but when I try to go to their new forums, I can't log in at all there. It keeps saying that my account has been locked out or is invalid or something. I know I have the right password, but just in case I had them email me my "lost password". I never got the email. I tried to even create a new account (so that I could try to ask someone on the site what's going on), but I never got my confirmation email.
If anyone else here is using Ovusoft, are you having any of the same issues?
Yep, I'm on there. Can't stand the new layout AT ALL. I don't go there very often.
As far as logging in, you should be able to log in like you did before the big change. Your username and password should have merged over from the old site. My log in info all went through, so the best thing that I can tell you is to keep trying, look at your junk email folders, etc.
I think the only way for people to see your chart, is to use the online version of the software. Sucks, but that's the easiest fix.
Well I finally got a reply from the support line... they reset my password for me, and now I'm able to FINALLY log in.
I also couldn't find my chart before because I have an underscore in my username there and it puts it as a different symbol in the URL... so that's why I couldn't find it. :-/ But the support lady helped a lot.