My cervix has been HIGH

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 24th, 2009, 01:36 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
for 10 days now?!!! I haven't gotten a +OPK and I haven't had much at all for CM - except today I have what I would consider to be EWCM (It stretched a good inch between my thumb and index finger) .... I even took a pic to ask my DH what he thought

I don't think I have ovulated so I don't think it's staying high because I'm preg, but is this normal? I check my cervix several times a day (always at the same times) just to see where it is at certain times - but I count the one at 1:00PM for my FF entry. But it's been high at 8am, 1pm, 5pm and 10pm for the past 10 days?

Is this normal?

I DID have what I thought might be a + OPK last Saturday (Would've been CD 28) but it wasn't quite. The 2nd line just didn't get as dark as the control line, but it was noticeably darker than any other OPK. Two days later, the OPK (FRER brand) was stark white again...well you kwim by stark white, there is always that tiny little line, but basically stark white)

I'm so confused

My body is a joke!!

So sorry for all the cervix questions.....

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
December 24th, 2009, 02:36 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think if you're finding the cervix sign confusing, I would reccomend taking a few cycles to really master your CM observations without the cervical checks. Then when you're feeling more confident with that you can add the cervix sign if you feel you need the extra confirmation. Of all 3 signs it's the most confusing and it's optional anyway, so I would focus on learning the most important sign first.
December 24th, 2009, 03:22 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I very rarely have CM which is why I decided to monitor my CP :\

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
December 26th, 2009, 10:29 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
I never check mine, so I am no help. I think if it were me I would have considered the almost as dark as the control line a positive until you get a darker line.

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search