We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
A few weeks ago, we did flippantly decide to go ahead with TTC which is why my DH didn't ask me if we were safe (which he does EVERY time unless I'm on my period or he knows I've already O'd) and why I didn't stop him even though I was having sticky/creamy CF.
But holy goodness!! I thought I was going to have a few weeks to really let it sink in and really decide whether or not go go full steam ahead or not!! A day 13 O would be my earliest ever in my whole life and before that I have had day 16 Os 3 times.
Of course I knew that being annovulatory the cycle before I could go at any time. (If we were avoiding we would not have had unprotected sex until after confirmed O.) But I have this weird denial thing when it comes to my charts sometimes. For the last two days I have been saying those two high temps were probably weird flukes or I had been awake too long before temping, etc. Then I realized they coincided with a CF dry up.
So yeah. I think tomorrow's temp will tell the story. Wait with me? I am wishing it were next week already so I could know!!!
I just started getting CF. I hope this means my body is getting ready to *actually* O.
Even though my temp is back above the CL today I still am 99% sure I didn't O.
I was telling DH, I'm not upset that I'm not pregnant; I'm upset that I have no idea when we'll even get to try. It could be one week, three weeks, or longer. I'm just hoping that this CF means something and it happens in the next two weeks.