Early Pregnancy Symptoms

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2011, 12:59 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Did you see your pregnancy on your chart first? Did you feel something had changed? What was your earliest pregnancy symptom?

August 19th, 2011, 08:31 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
It was so long ago it's hard to remember. But I do recall my temps being really high and my chart went triphasic (sp). My first signs that I recall for a fact were my boobs hurting badly near my arm pits and bloating.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

August 20th, 2011, 11:13 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
With Courtney my first symptom was missing my period. Same with LJ.
With Rock I had nausea, extra saliva, my boobs normally hurt before my period for several days it was like a 1 or 2 day thing then, extreme hunger and fatigue. With Amber it was nausea.

August 21st, 2011, 01:57 PM
HeartHelloKitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My boobs were tender and I was really tired and then my chart went triphasic.

August 21st, 2011, 05:11 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I didn't temp the time I stayed pregnant with this little one. My first symptoms were breast enlargement and tenderness. I mean before I even missed my period I went up a whole cup size. This happened with the pregnancies we lost too. Chart wise, I got my BFP at 9 DPO but there was nothing that suggested it in my chart. That would have been a LP over 14.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

August 21st, 2011, 08:24 PM
Sk8ermaiden's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So Elizabeth was a surprise that caught us 6 days pre-O. And because of that timing and my lack of CF, we didn't think it was possible for me to be pregnant. It was so far off my radar, it wasn't even a possibility in my mind. ANd then my LP went on, and on, and on. And I was like, maybe I really ovulated this day, or this one. (It's the only really ambiguous chart I've ever had.) And then when it hit 18 dpo which is the day they give you a chick on your chart (means you're pregnant), I decided to grab a pregnancy test on my lunch break and it would be a sure thing that spending the $$ on it would make AF show.

And then it was so darkly, instantaneously positive.

But for the last two weeks I had been walking around with Little Bunny Foo Foo stuck in my head, singing it at work. (And Pop Goes the Weasel as well) But it struck me as so funny maybe the maternal instinct was kicking in long before I could have known. I don't think I'd had kid songs stuck in my head since I was a kid!

I didn't notice any other symptoms, but I wasn't looking for any either.

August 25th, 2011, 08:40 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wasn't charting when I got pregnant so my first sign was realizing I hadn't gotten my period yet. After that I started realizing that I was nauseous and my boobs were sore, but I thought it was all in my head until I saw the two pink lines.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search