Just started TTC

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 4th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Regular
Hi, my name's Sandi. My DH and I have been married for 2 years and we have just started to TTC number 1 this cycle. I have a hard time Oing, my body doesn't seem to want to act right, but I'm hoping that as soon as I do I catch that eggie. I don't know all the lingo yet, I'm still learning and I'm looking forward to being able to talk with ladies who are going through what I'm going through because I have nobody to talk to except my awesome SIL.
September 4th, 2011, 06:12 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Well, welcome to the board! Are you charting right now? What methods are you using if you are? Good luck on your TTC journey! I hope it is a short one!

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

September 4th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Regular
Yes, I'm charting using the tcoyf website. I check temp, cm, and TRY to check cervix position, but I'm not the best at it. I also have the TCOYF book, which is helpful. It seems like my body keeps building up to ovulation, then just won't, and it takes a long time. Its soo irregular it is hard to know when it will actually happen, so we just dtd as often as possible, and especially on ew cm days. Every time my temp goes up I get excited, then dissppointed when it goes back down. :-/ Its only the first cycle that we haven't been preventing, but I have wanted a baby for a LONG time.
September 4th, 2011, 06:32 PM
CP (cervical position) is one of the least reliable signs. Don't worry about not checking that. For TTC having proper CM is a very important sign. Please, keep us updated! I hope that you ovulate soon so that we know when you can test!

September 4th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Regular
Thats a relief! Its the hardest thing for me to figure out! CM is pretty easy to check. I will keep it updated. I'm trying to figure out how to update my profile thing on here, but can't find where to do that. THen I'll have to figure out how to link up my charts so I can get other opinions on them and stuff... at least this will distract me from simply staring at my chart all day - as if by looking at it 50 times a day I will sometime happen upon it magically filling itself in and showing me the future! :-)
September 4th, 2011, 06:45 PM
You go to user CP link at the top left of the page. If you want it under your post, you can put a link in your siggy. There is a link on the user CP page that is "edit signature" that you can put it in. Hope that helps.

September 4th, 2011, 10:42 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to the gang! I also have really irregular cycles and have conceived without too much trouble as long as we target my fertile days. So don't be discouraged! I hope your stay in TTC-land is short.
September 4th, 2011, 10:48 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Welcome to the gang. My name's Christen, there is a thread somewhere with all the abbreviations if you want me to find it for you, otherwise just ask

September 5th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Regular
Temp went up .6 degrees from 97.0 to 97.6 this morning! .2 degrees above the coverline. Hoping hoping hoping!
September 5th, 2011, 08:39 AM

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search